Guest mattsupra

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mattsupra

im based in Grimsby lewis and sorry dont have links etc as never had website as said already i do it on a client list so no need and i have my own massive garage for myself just to store cars etc and my dads shop was called ricks hog and chop shop and he won best bike in europe twice only went twice and been in easyrider magazine and i have had two front cover cars which i built myself and sorry lewis dont need to justify myself to anyone so either beleive me or not i aint bothered tbh

matt

Guest Nicholas
im based in Grimsby lewis and sorry dont have links etc as never had website as said already i do it on a client list so no need and i have my own massive garage for myself just to store cars etc and my dads shop was called ricks hog and chop shop and he won best bike in europe twice only went twice and been in easyrider magazine and i have had two front cover cars which i built myself and sorry lewis dont need to justify myself to anyone so either beleive me or not i aint bothered tbh

matt

Matt, do you mind if I ask how old you are? :)

Guest mattsupra

yer got 2 a,s gcse 5 b,s and 5 city and guilds why you ask oh and lots of own made knowledge too i am really sick of all this bollox tell ya what you just lost a supra owner and yes im picking one up tonight

forget it cant be arsed with all this shit

matt

Guest Nicholas
Where are you based? We have a few cars, show me some links or showroom etc and I might be interested.

EDIT - 1979 and NOTHING on google ever mentioning it anywhere......you better make me cum if your going to pull my pecker mate!

you're :D

heh, sadly not - although I did just spot a spellink miztake!! So no doubt my fellow literary brethren will be along in a minute to point it out :D

:p

Guest Nicholas
yer got 2 a,s gcse 5 b,s and 5 city and guilds why you ask oh and lots of own made knowledge too i am really sick of all this bollox tell ya what you just lost a supra owner and yes im picking one up tonight

forget it cant be arsed with all this shit

matt

No reason I was just curious :)

bye :wave:

Guest mattsupra

no i left in 1989 dumb arse so yes i would

im 33 born 1974 and i cant beleive im saying this to you all ffs

i have got more knowledge about shows and cars than most of you put together who has been givin me hassle on here and this is my first day ffs

my dad started what is now known as ripspeed donny north show in 1979 with the then current owner cliff moore and yes i do know a lot about show cars and shows so please dont think im an idiot coz i aint by a long shot

i have forgotten most stuff that would still put you to shame and all i asked is whats the best supra ffs either a twin or a single turbo thats it and now i get all this abuse well you can stick it

matt

Fiesty one isn't he :)

Indeed he was most upset at having his " I want to advertise my car for sale without paying a members fee" thread deleted by Rosie. He couldn't grasp that he had to pay to advertise and when told why, he still couldn't grasp it. Even though he ticked the "I Agree" button during the registration process.

So no loss really.

Guest Nicholas
no i left in 1989 dumb arse so yes i would

im 33 born 1974 and i cant beleive im saying this to you all ffs

i have got more knowledge about shows and cars than most of you put together who has been givin me hassle on here and this is my first day ffs

my dad started what is now known as ripspeed donny north show in 1979 and yes i do know a lot about chow cars and shows so please dont think im an idiot coz i aint by a long shot

i have forgotten most stuff that would still put you to shame and all i asked is whats the best supra ffs either a twin or a single turbo thats it and now i get all this abuse well you can stick it

matt

You come across as an idiot :search: was one of your A's in English or English Literature? :)

Guest mattsupra

yer your totally right i have issues about people like whats on here talking bull

i never asked for this at all ffs it was lewis again that started this shit so yer no great loss but i tell ya i will have a mint supra by the end of tonight even if it is a na then watch out coz i WILL GET A BIG SINGLE T AND THEN SEE WHOS LAUGHING

matt

coz i am spoilt and i do get what i want when i want it

Guest Nicholas
yer your totally right i have issues about people like whats on here talking bull

i never asked for this at all ffs it was lewis again that started this shit so yer no great loss but i tell ya i will have a mint supra by the end of tonight even if it is a na then watch out coz i WILL GET A BIG SINGLE T AND THEN SEE WHOS LAUGHING

matt

coz i am spoilt and i do get what i want when i want it

yer it was actually miami funny you should say that isnt it ?

well cya boys

:rlol::jester::nana::haha::banned: