The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what would you do?

jawan

The thing I hate most is people going too slow on country roads, especially those in cars that have the power to go so much faster!! I am forced to tailgate them for a bit, and if they don't get the idea I end up overtaking.

Some loon ended up chasing me down the road with an axe before though!!! :faint:

anchor up on the brakes,then sue and claim whip cash.

or slow right down to bout 10mph just to pi** him off

Thats usually what I do. I had a van right on my bumper at about 55mph in terrible rain a few weeks ago. I just slammed on the breaks,. Im sure I heard the parp as he shit himself:d If he hit me me a claim would be made as it comes down to him being to close. Having said that though, theres nothing better than slowing right down. It pisses people right off, then just when they are level with you when over taking just take off. That really pisses them off then;)

But why do people think that just cause u have a fast car u are gonna race them.I had a van by my side at some traffic lights and he was reving and getting ready to burn me off.I wasn't doin any harm just waiting for the lights to change.

Mind you if was fun leaving him for dust.

Its usually Imprezza drivers round my way and I just slow right down and they get the message. I'm always tempted to dive on the anchors but fail to see how you can justify the claim for needless breaking - sure they are sitting up your arse which they shouldn't be but you shouldn't break hard for that reason in the eyes of the law/insurers

But why do people think that just cause u have a fast car u are gonna race them.I had a van by my side at some traffic lights and he was reving and getting ready to burn me off.I wasn't doin any harm just waiting for the lights to change.

Mind you if was fun leaving him for dust.

Always get it. Anything from vans to boy racers and their "hot" hatches (which they aint). Evos and scoobys seem to have a bit more respect and dont tend to bother, which is a good thing in an NA:d

Thats usually what I do. I had a van right on my bumper at about 55mph in terrible rain a few weeks ago. I just slammed on the breaks,. Im sure I heard the parp as he shit himself:d If he hit me me a claim would be made as it comes down to him being to close. Having said that though, theres nothing better than slowing right down. It pisses people right off, then just when they are level with you when over taking just take off. That really pisses them off then;)

I like it! :D

It is annoying and has happened to me loads of times in the supra whereas it never happened with other cars I've had. I ignore the blighters, I wouldnt risk points on my license from hidden mobile speed cameras or other such like when I'm in an unknown area - or even an area where I know they are present. Why should I speed up to satisfy some twat who'll go and brag some lying bullsh@t to his mates even if you did whup his @ss?? ;)

slow down and if he wants to overtake, let the idiot.....I'm sure a car approaching in the opposite direction around the next blind bend will slow him down...VERY quickly! I usually listen out for the crunch shortly after they pass :search: nothing yet but it'll happen for sure :innocent:

Lx