The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1st buy

Guest Rich22

Yep you are right mate

but if it all gos tits up i can say i had a go and i did not giveup just becuase i have not had one and do not no how to put one togetter

A dream is something to go for or theres no point in having it

I think your confusing 'dream' with 'delusion'! :blink: If your thinking so much of the money then you cant afford to do it. Bear in mind you have the likes of CRD (their supra running over 1,000 bhp!), Envy, Fensport, GBH etc - they have years of combined knowledge and run professional tuning shops: their cars represent the best they can do and show case their skills. Even with sponsorship you would struggle to do this on your own. Do you have the facilities and tooling?

You say you 'don't know how to put one together'??!! :blink:

Dont want to shoot your dreams down in flames mate but your really need to ground your ideas with a sharp slap of reality - which these guys will give you plenty of!!! :p:D

L

Guest Nicholas
Thanks guys but its not the car i need to think about its making sure i get the money back if i going to race i will make sure my car is no less than 800bhp or theres no point in it i am looking at a 950bhp car love my mate he no's car

So i think i can do it lol

:haha:

Guest Nicholas
Nick would win mate.

As I've said before, you'd be stopping every 100-150metres to clean the dead flies off your front bumper and check your wheel nuts are still shiney.

Gay head. :)

Clay bar anyone? :D

Edit to say I can see Harps watching this thread I love sour sweets me :D:D:D

Guest Rich22

Well thanks guys that was just what i need to no just how it is.

Yep i have not got that cash but i can save and get a supra maybe 400-500bhp just for a summer car thats close to a deam.

Thanks

Rich