The mkiv Supra Owners Club

At Last Ready For JAE & Big Thanks To Whifbitz!!!

mplavery

The car looks great and I bet your really pleased with it. Only one thing though, you have all those high quality gauges and controllers but an AFR meter that doesn't really tell you anything apart from change colour like the strobe of the Knightrider car. ;)

Why didn't you get one that at least tells you something like the AEM or the Innovate gauge?

Apart from that it looks real nice. :)

thanks ppl, i am really pleased with it and its nice to hear that i done a good job too..lol im really chuffed with the dash, not bad for a few cans of paint from halfords

to answer some of your qst im going to JAE sat morn and camping out that night, hoping to go to one of the meet up points at jct13 m25

OH AND ANSWER TO THIS QST

The car looks great and I bet your really pleased with it. Only one thing though, you have all those high quality gauges and controllers but an AFR meter that doesn't really tell you anything apart from change colour like the strobe of the Knightrider car. ;)

I had the A/F/R guage sitting in my tool box, so i thought what the hell since i got the dash off i would put that in...dnt need a clock anyways...would love a AFR guage but im now skint from going to full BPU....

Hey Mike - looks awesome. well done on the lights!!!!;) What a difference it makes to the car!

Good to see someone else has fitted them ok. They will pass the MOT Homer, have you seen the piccie of the beam I took with them installed?!:)

Really pleased with the lenses mate....great buy...

They will pass the MOT Homer, have you seen the piccie of the beam I took with them installed?!:)

Erm, nope, must have missed that (or forgotten it!). Thats good news as I'm certainly interested in a set if you're still able to supply them.