The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible London Thing

terribleturner

Originally posted by MrAngry

Forget what I said earlier, I have just dropped my car off to have the exhaust made up and it is going to be finished in time :D

In fact Roger Whose company it is. Will be coming along also in my car

His company is called S & S Motorsports based near Redhill Aerodrome and he does any type of Mod work you can imagine to show car standards.

Does he want to come to the Christmas party ???? :D Could be good for business :innocent:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Paul E

Anyone want to meet at my place prior to going anywhere - always welcome!

:thumbs:

Could be a good idea Paul. Was gonna suggest either Some pub near the green near Hampton Court put havn't been able to getdown to find it out. Then i was gonna say Chiswick again, maybe Cafe Rouge coz it's not too hard to find. But yours would be good too.

Does anyone wanna meet anywhere else or shall we go with Pauls' over in Twickenham, and then Cafe rouge in Chiswick?? Im thinking meeting at Chiswick between 7-7:30. Is that alright with people??

I know there's concern about the Max Power show, but i don't think it'll be too bad at that time. The only thing is it may mean there's more Police around than usual. But we're all good drivers and no one speeds.....much.:)

So when Mr. Angry and Oxy have finished racing up the M25 and M3 those who are not travelling at 20 lepton(Namely me!!!) I will still know my way to Pauls.PMSL>> I wont get back though to my place prolly until about 4.30-5ish as dont forget I will have been to the girlie meet before hand. Hope thats alright with everyone??

Regards,

Sheena:)

Great fun, apart from being jinxed by every red light down Regents Street!!!! Separating me from the rest of you, but did'nt matter as I knew my way to the Sports Bar!!!:innocent:

Lovely to see everyone, great to meet China and terrible tuner and their lovely ladies also. Roger thankx for the drinks and your company. To all the rest of you motley crew;) xx

See ya at the Party next week!!!Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by terribleturner

Good turn out last night, just a shame about all the traffic out trying to hinder our progress>

Maybe next time we'll cut Regents Street out alltogether.:)

Twice it has been a bit of a nightmare concerning traffic now, next time maybe we should avoid the big streets, like Regent and Oxford, doing places like Soho, and others are ok, as you can get to them via several different routes.

For Steve and Chinaman, deffo get yourselves a walkie talkie.

James, have you had chance in finishing that video from the last one, I want to see my burnout........ :D