The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just been cleaning the car and got thinking

silvershark44

Maybe the award could go to the person that has done the most unique modification as Rik always dared to be different.

Good idea in principle, however would that not mean that No1BoyRacer would be at the head of the queue for his EFMIC, or his panel gaps.

I like the idea - I think probably show and shine is the most appropriate. We would need to make sure that if a member was awarded it they realised they had to return it if they left the club before the next years JAE.

Mike

I assume a mod, but havent seen much imput from them yet?

I hope you're only refrring to this idea? If not then i can assure that an awful lot is being by the club in arranging the donation to the family, liasing with the accident investigator, speaking with his close friends, and hopefully I'll be in touch with his wife soon.

I have personally been doing this on behalf of the club because i have the time to do it. I think a Rik Gardiner memorial trophy is an excellent idea, so this along with many other ideas will be discussed.

I hope you're only refrring to this idea? If not then i can assure that an awful lot is being by the club in arranging the donation to the family, liasing with the accident investigator, speaking with his close friends, and hopefully I'll be in touch with his wife soon.

I have personally been doing this on behalf of the club because i have the time to do it. I think a Rik Gardiner memorial trophy is an excellent idea, so this along with many other ideas will be discussed.

You are doing a great job there Doug, if there is anything i can help with just ask.

I know you are doing a lot, I just thought maybe this thread hadnt been read my some yet.

Im glad everyone thinks its a good idea so far.

Sometimes we don't get to read every thread/post, but the easiest way to flag something up so at least one of us to catch something it to use the report post button (triangle). That way I can guarantee that a mod will catch the post.

Great idea and one being discussed. :)

Sometimes we don't get to read every thread/post, but the easiest way to flag something up so at least one of us to catch something it to use the report post button (triangle). That way I can guarantee that a mod will catch the post.

Great idea and one being discussed. :)

Cool, thanks.