The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what would you replace your supra with?

Guest mike_s14

Why so slow a car :p

cause i only like to do about 70 over the limit in case i get a ticket!!!!!!!!!!:innocent:

I like the look of it is the real answer.:D and it's British,different and won't go bloody rusty when the rain keeps coming down all summer:cool:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been pleasantly surprised by my MR2. Its a nice nimble little thing and if it was the turbo version it would probably be an ideal car. But then on Saturday I picked up the Supra and nothing can compare to that so Im staying with a supra for the moment.

JB

nobody has mentiond the Vauxhall Monaro yet and that has to be a bargin car, plenty of power and tuning scope. Also 350Z with twin turbo conversion would be fine.

The Monaro looks shit but has to be considered for the pounds to power ratio alone. With a 6ltr V8 engine, just a few years old, for 15-20k? Almost a no brainer.

Didn't know 350Z could be had with twin turbo???

The Monaro looks shit but has to be considered for the pounds to power ratio alone. With a 6ltr V8 engine, just a few years old, for 15-20k? Almost a no brainer.

Didn't know 350Z could be had with twin turbo???

I saw the new Monaro at Croft a few weeks back. If you looked at certain parts of it, they looked great. Step back and view the whole thing though and it was blech!:blink:

You can't get a 350Z with twins. It's an upgrade.

That's the thing about the Monaro, it's no head-turner that's for sure, I have only seen (noticed) one ever, and that was just cos of the sound, quite nice growl from a V8 as you can imagine.

True about 350Z but have not heard of the upgrade, we were talking about it a while back and the concensus was that there was little tuning potential so hearing of a TT upgrade is news to me

The guy who owned my blue Supe before me (and had it from new) got a Monaro as the replacement for it. Like folks have said; it's nothing to look at but he seemed to like it.

I'd probably go for an m5 next if I wanted something quick but the mo I'm considering an x5 or a Cayenne - dunno why really, I just fancy a change.

hogmaw That's the thing about the Monaro, it's no head-turner that's for sure, I have only seen (noticed) one ever, and that was just cos of the sound, quite nice growl from a V8 as you can imagine.

True about 350Z but have not heard of the upgrade, we were talking about it a while back and the concensus was that there was little tuning potential so hearing of a TT upgrade is news to me

The 350Z isnt available in twin turbo guise but check out the attached link for plenty of power via upgrade

[email=http://www.airpowersystems.com/350z/350z.htm]http://www.airpowersystems.com/350z/350z.htm[/email]

Also, i forgot to mention the Murtaya

[email=http://www.adrenalinemotorsport.co.uk/gallery.htm]http://www.adrenalinemotorsport.co.uk/gallery.htm[/email]

2.7secs to 60 thats fast !!!!

I love my suppie but as a realistic swap it would be a Noble. You can pick up low mileage models for £24k now - thats amazing value for something that looks like a Supercar and has a sub 4 second 0-60. Ok so its made up of Mondeo parts but not everyone knows that.

If I could justify the spend I would love one. Thats a lot of money but I can't think of anything that comes even close to that in terms of age, power and performance to £££.