The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West National Meet - All Welcome Sun 19 Aug '07

Guest JamieR

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
There's only one 7 o'clock in my day Gaz!!

I'll be out of bed at 9 and there for quarter past.....:sly:

H.

Make that 08:55 and brush your teeth! :p

Balls always something! Not sure what if Im going to be able to get down early enough to get my car on the stand. My cousin is moaning and i have to go out for his birthday tonight. Going to try my best not to drink much, if anything and drag my arse out to get there at early enough.

Anyone no if the weather is going to be ok to give the car a polish 2moro aswell?

Guest JamieR

Hi there all,

When you make your way to the show tomorrow, please be aware that there are a few other shows on called Haigh Show, around the area that we are having ours.

Please look for the Japan North Logo below:

If you do not see this, then the sign you have seen is not for the car show.

Also, Haigh Hall have a Sunday Carvery, which is on until 4pm tomorrow, so you could always book onto that tomorrow for some tea before leaving if you wished.

All the best and I look forward to meeting you...

Best regards,

Jamie

Guest JamieR

Here is a map for entry. The entrance on the right hand side of the map is nearer to Aspull, whilst the other entrance on the left is nearer to Standish / Red Rock.

There will also be signs to indicate entrance to the venue.

Regards,

Jamie

Despite the weather i had a top day out. Not had chance to sort out the photos yet so will hopefully get some up and some point point tonight, including some with proof that the boot space of a supra is practical (if you are wiping a babies arse that is ;))

Top marks for organizing it Jamie, and i really liked the personal touch you gave it by welcoming everyone to the place and walking round thanking everyone individually for coming. Hope the day went as you expected and hope you arrange another one for next year. Credit to everyone that helped you as well, everything ran smoothly.

:thumbs:

Despite the weather i had a top day out. Not had chance to sort out the photos yet so will hopefully get some up and some point point tonight, including some with proof that the boot space of a supra is practical (if you are wiping a babies arse that is ;))

Top marks for organizing it Jamie, and i really liked the personal touch you gave it by welcoming everyone to the place and walking round thanking everyone individually for coming. Hope the day went as you expected and hope you arrange another one for next year. Credit to everyone that helped you as well, everything ran smoothly.

:thumbs:

Yep was a decent turn out considering the on/off weather

By the way Gaz did you find out the score ;)

I posted my photo's that I took here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=121667

Guest JamieR

Hi there everyone,

Thank you to those that attended - it was really great to place faces to names to cars etc :)

This was the very first Japan North Event and I hope that you will support next years, which will be much better - due to the feedback you supply.

Trade Stands will be much more in force, as the response this year was amazing, but sadly, due to most organising their Summer Holidays, this proved difficult. Despite this though, they still donated to the Raffle, which added to their potential for next year.

I was pleased to hear the responses as I greeted vehicles in the morning and then as they were leaving.

I'm sorry to those that I did not get chance to meet and introduce myself, it was so hectic all day, but I tried.

Thank you once again, I appreciate the effort of all that attended and supported the event. The first of many to come I hope...

Kind regards,

Jamie Rigby

Japan North Event Organiser.

BTW, can't access the images sadly - don't know if a moderator could sort this out please? ;)

Great turn out dispite the weather as usual Guys n Gals, Weather wasnt brilliant but it did cheer up a little in the Afternoon, some Nice other cars there too hopefully this will be a Annual event from now on

Some nice Photo,s there Steb ! i didnt see you there was you hiding !! LOL

Some Photo,s i took not many sorry ( i really must find out how to get some bigger ones on this site ! ) but im sure Gaz will have better ones....He was trying some "arty" shots out

Cheers

-Ian-

Attached Thumbnails

Guest Rays the roof

Glad you all had a great time. Set alarm for 06:30 and it was well very wet and miserable in Stafford, so decided the 150 round trip wasn't worth it. Hopefully next year will be better weather wise.

;)

Guest JamieR

Hey there everyone,

Here are the details of the Raffle:

01st. Prize - Ticket 102 - CLAIMED

02nd. Prize - Ticket 362 - CLAIMED

03rd. Prize - Ticket 250 - CLAIMED

04th. Prize - Ticket 183 - CLAIMED

05th. Prize - Ticket CLAIMED

06th. Prize - Ticket 292 - CLAIMED

07th. Prize - Ticket 075 - CLAIMED

08th. Prize - Ticket 221 - CLAIMED