The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots Of Goodies

terribleturner

Need to free up some cash so this lot has to go. I can't get access to the site from work now so emails will get to me faster and as they say Cash talks.

Prices are just for the parts only and i may take offers on a couple of items. Cash is great, bank transfer is alright, and paypal can be done as long as fee's are covered. Postage not on all items, only listed.

GReddy Catch Can and Braided Hoses. SOLD

The hose alone is worth £30+

Center Dash Piece SOLD

Good condition, may even throw in the clock if i can find it.

Basic Laptop For Mapping £75£60

I used this on my EManage and on Jamie P's AEM. Comes with the AEM and EManage software loaded. Has the all important Serial port, CD drive. But battery is knackered.

Serial to USB Dongle £10 + free postage

Never used as i got the laptop in the end. Used if you havn't got a serial port on your laptop when mapping.

Cigarette Lighter Multi Socket SOLD

2 X 17" Wheels £60

Was going to get some drag radials or slicks for these for the strip. They come with tyres which are bald. Fit fine over UK brakes.

Cobra Daytona Seats £120£100 picked up

Say display stock and are tatty round the bottom. Was gonna get them recovered at some point but havn't yet. Foam in the seats are all fine. Need runners.

AEM For TT/Single, IAT Sensor, 3.5bar MAP Sensor, Boost Solenoid £850

Not really sure about the price for this lot, above is if bought together, but may split. I got the AEM 2nd hand from Titan Motorsports in the US. Has a map pre loaded but i havn't run it on the car yet as i never got round to finding time for mapping.

May have an HKS DLI for sale too if there's intrest. £250£230

how easy is it to fit the seats in. will they fit on the standed seat frames or will i need a new one. sorry if a stupied question.

Unfortunatly stock frames are no good as they attach to the side of the chair and these bolt to the bottom. But with the right bits it's a very easy 10/20 minute job the get them out and new ones in.

pm'd about seats ;)

Replied :)

how much for the boost solenoid?

very interested in the alloys as well..will know in the morning.

Cheers

G

TBH i'd like the whole kit to go as one. Let me have a think and i'll PM you.

Interested in the laptop, what's the specs on it James?

I've got a few people intrested in this but first one to show me the money has it.

Spec is....

IBM 390E Thinkpad

Running Windows 98

64 mb ram

2gb Hard Drive

Infa Red

USB

CD Drive

Floppy Drive

Has a battery which i'll include but is rubbish and just add's weight.

Stripped out of everything so as it's for soul use for mapping. It will get you on the internet for updates but this would be useless for someone who wants to play games on it or draw pretty pictures.

I also have found out an incar power adaptor if anyone is intrested.

Also coming very soon, RLTC with Digi Adjuster. Never used and still packaged up.

BUMP - Don't be afraid to make an offer, the worst i can say is no :D

need to get this lot gone before i stick up some more items.

eg.

Another Catch Can,

HKS DLI

RLTC

Couple of gauges maybe.

And very possibly the APR wing i have, if i can convince myself i need the change.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.