The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MonkeyMotorsport supra runs11.9

skylinelee

seen the top race supras in america doing 1.3-1.4 60 foot times

i like looking at time slips of cars to see where they make there time and loose it.

would like to try nos just for track as im too tight for it on road.

just so many ways to for nitrus to be installed.

is it a direct port wet kit we will need with a bottle warmer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

seen the top race supras in america doing 1.3-1.4 60 foot times

i like looking at time slips of cars to see where they make there time and loose it.

would like to try nos just for track as im too tight for it on road.

just so many ways to for nitrus to be installed.

is it a direct port wet kit we will need with a bottle warmer

No Mark the ideal set up is a wet shot with a progressive controller , cheap and easy to install and good for up to 150 hp , only go DP if you want a 300 hp helping hand .

Dude:flame Dev

Yup me thinks BFG's are the first and lowest cost thing to try to get 1/4's into the low 12's high elevens like Mark. Hopefully these tyres would stop me fishtailing at 90 on second turbo kick in too.

Anyway sorry to hijack your thread for selfish reasons Mark. Superb bit of tuning, setup and driving work by you yesterday chief.

Originally posted by Justin

Yup me thinks BFG's are the first and lowest cost thing to try to get 1/4's into the low 12's high elevens like Mark. Hopefully these tyres would stop me fishtailing at 90 on second turbo kick in too.

Anyway sorry to hijack your thread for selfish reasons Mark. Superb bit of tuning, setup and driving work by you yesterday chief.

hi justin the stall drives fine for me, revs jump up and seems to go nowhere then just goes. you wont even notice really. they say the tc is one of best bangs for money.

my car is not tuned, just bolt on stuff. have just had fitted walbro,4000 tc, line lock, and bfg`s

they sure hook up well at a prepped santapod. i have done another drag racing thread on another site for all different cars and have done a top 60 foot list. i have gone straight to top of that list above 2 skylines and scoobys and a fast mr2.

you should do great with all your mods and do you have hybrid turbos too

anyone know results for other supras

got 2 trophys i had made up for fastest street trim supra and one for fastest single/big twins

did leon get an 11.02

what was fastest supra on street tyres

i was talking to the 2 lads in supras from nemesis good lads

the lad in red supra it was his first outing dragging his 6 speed he did a 12.8

who got best time off our site

thanks everybody

ps did any of the single turbos run, there has been so many of them lately. cg said he was going to run his. matt h??? ian c ?? matt b??

Mark, I think Leon ran an 11.3, looked like a good run too. Suprised eh had problems/smoke etc after it.

The 11.02 was the red one I believe. With J900 BHP on the plate. Im sure I saw that one do it because I was suprised at how clean the run was (being a manual), and he also ran slower 11 sec runs.

Originally posted by Justin

Mark were you wearing your hat? I almost said hello but thought you might have been someone else and didn't want to look a dick. Sorry.

Does the Hi Stall stop the car being a good daily driver/street racer though?

Dont you lot read anything i post !!!!!:stupid:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by RICHIE S

MONKEY which bfg radials were you running,got some priced up today for my 17's but wasnt sure which model was best?:conf:

hi richie

i use these as the other type not available in right size

BFGoodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials

was an old thread about them from ages ago

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21966&highlight=drag+radials

Originally posted by Christian

I got 12.37 on street tyres @ 36psi.

Not saying I was fastest on street tyres though :D

havent you got hks twins too :D

are you the one with the sticker with a gtr logo with a guy pissing on the logo.

was reading on gtr board of a white gtr owner you killed on track. he was asking how much power you had :)

what was your best time yesterday? 12.37 ?????????????

hi richie

i use these as the other type not available in right size

BFGoodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials

was an old thread about them from ages ago

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21966&highlight=drag+radials

Ah brilliant thanks Mark. Good thread. I'm gonna get me some of those. Can I mix 18" front wheels with 17" wheels and BFG's at the rear?

Originally posted by millhouse

Nice one Mark, I think i got your 11.9 run on video :cool:

hi would be good to see from side on if you have.

i have sent you my 3 runs from behind burnout box. also sent you one of leon where it gets a bit out of shape. just sending them now

can wait to see your handywork like you normally do with titles

remember its

MONKEYmotorsports supra tt :)

havent you got hks twins too :D

are you the one with the sticker with a gtr logo with a guy pissing on the logo.

was reading on gtr board of a white gtr owner you killed on track. he was asking how much power you had :)

what was your best time yesterday? 12.37 ?????????????

Yeah I have HKS twins, 12.37 was my best time and I also have the GTR 'logo' :D

Power is estimated 550-600 and thanks to you & Dude I'm going to have to get some crappy looking wheels/tyres ;)