Rays supra is DEAD

Ray

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(from slow dog)

ash just showed me your pics

what a shame. i know i dont know you and i do have a love passion an adiction for these cars. and i am a mechanic

and have worked on these cars for some some time now and know them alot

so if you can get the bits and get her jigged then i will put her back on the road for free of charge

sorry mate but think its too much of a waste just to leave her all alone in a scrap yard

gimme a shout i am sure we can sort it out

paul

the important thing is your alive and un hurt mate......

I know Kingston Bridge so well I lived in that area for over 20 years, That side road is a death trap and the buses that come out of it seldom look as if they own the bloody road, like you I have had more than one scary moment there always with bloody buses, and I was'nt speeding its that they don't bother to check the traffic, I was in Kingston laast week and saw one driver pull out of that side road will talking on his mobile, so much for public safety??????!!!!!! Glad your ok and hope slow dog orr someone can put your pretty lady back on the tarmac soon.

Regards,

Sheena:)