The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New kit and leather interior

turbonut

Nice Linda. Nice :)

Good to see one trying some different with their front bumper rather than going for the usual uninspired do-luck front, trial rear combo :)

Make sure you come onto octaneboost.co.uk and post up some pics of your supe as we're all gagging to have a look at it :)

Cheers guys, still a way to go but these beastie's take time to get right ;) Its progressing slowly :tumble: but each job, no matter how big small, adds up. I've seen some cracking supra's on here and can appreciate the hard work and money that goes into them, want to be a credit to the club, as well as scare the neighbours :D

Hi Ady

Will definitely post on octane boost forum, gimme a shout if you want to meet up for a bevy and see it in the metal :D

lolxx

Cheers guys, still a way to go but these beastie's take time to get right ;) Its progressing slowly :tumble: but each job, no matter how big small, adds up. I've seen some cracking supra's on here and can appreciate the hard work and money that goes into them, want to be a credit to the club, as well as scare the neighbours :

Well said. :respekt: Cracking job too. Attention to detail and different. :) Mesh looks very :cool:

Good luck with the weekend work too..:)

Well noticed, now you mention it I can see the likeness, I'm shocked this wasn't spotted earlier.

:tongue:

pics and 3 pages of txt, i knew it would have been mentioned but i didnt read it all :) so just posted.

• 1 month later...