The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pro Karting @ 3 Sisters Race Circuit (29th June 2007)

wez_p

I thought i was going to be Donkey Kong, Ian was going to be Bowser, Cav is Wario and Matt said he wanted to be Princess :p

EDIT: I really cant wait for this now. Been getting dead excited all week.

chuckle chuckle!! :D

Tis gona be good, 70mph a couple of inchs off the ground, gona feel like F1!!

Yeah apart from the distinct lack of driving talent and semi naked pit girls. I would offer to try to round some locals up to come along as totty but i think you would rather see me in a skirt than most of them. :D

ive seen the Wigan totty mate, getting them to come down half naked aint the problem, its gona be getting them to cover up thats the issue!

So you gona come down next thursday to knight racer then bud!? get them seats transfered over?!

ive seen the Wigan totty mate, getting them to come down half naked aint the problem, its gona be getting them to cover up thats the issue!

So you gona come down next thursday to knight racer then bud!? get them seats transfered over?!

If it was a weekend maybe but i cant make it during the week. Ive already got a full day full of patients booked in and believe me its more haslte than its worth to try and cancel them all now. If you end up going on the saturday then let me know cos yeah i might come down then.

Im sure he will have but ill txt him just to make sure.

Text recieved and answered LOL ;) no i havent forgot "How could i forget Go Karting " !! had one eye on the weather all week waiting for it :rolleyes:

see you all there WOOT WOOT !!

Cheers

Ian

yeah it was great, altough at one point i thought it was raining cos shytot was drenched but then i realised he was just sweating buckets after his run!! :D

LOL its hard work for us big owd guys out there :rolleyes: Was great fun and the weather was great too ( although a bit of rain would have made it more fun !! :innocent: )

Well done Wez on getting the fastest time ...ya skinny git ! :p LOL

Cheers

Ian