The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paintball Day Out

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Clare - I gave you a tenner at Santa Pod - you wrote it down in your book (Tony - Rolling Thunder was there)

However, I may be going on holiday at short notice on Sunday for 2 weeks (free holiday to Tunisia), so won't be back until 22nd July, so would miss paintballing.

Will let you know soonest - obviously keep the tenner either way

Sorry if I duck out, but a free holiday...

Hi yes sorry mike i do remember i just wrote your name down wrong in my book,but i know who you are.

Sorry you cant make it have a nice holliday perhaps you can come go karting ?

Definately up for Go Karting. Was really loooking forward to paintballing, but hols came out of the blue :)

(sorry, but its Jon, not Mike)

go karting is a fo then? when & where how much? :D i never been before..

Lets get paintball out the way first. If theres a poor turnout then it may not be worth doing as clair has put alot of effort into this.

Hi guys , listen i have to pay in everyones deposits for paintball this sat. would everyone prepher to change it to go karting later on in august givig everyone more time to save up and book the dates off in work. I will then keep the deposits paid by some of you for the karting deposits, let me know asap ! cherees claire.

Hi guys , listen i have to pay in everyones deposits for paintball this sat. would everyone prepher to change it to go karting later on in august givig everyone more time to save up and book the dates off in work. I will then keep the deposits paid by some of you for the karting deposits, let me know asap ! cherees claire.

Im busy most of august so no good for me. And when i said if theres a poor turnout then it may not be worth doing by which i meant may not be worth organising another event.