The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paintball Day Out

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, seam as you cant decide on the date i will make it for you !!

The gratest day out will take place on the .....

SAT 21 st July !!! ALL DAY EVENT INCLUDING FOOD !

Hope that suits everyone !

( if not let me know )

And oh my god playing against a real squadie, you best be on my team !! lol !

Replying to Chewie theres no limit to the numbers of people playing at once, they can hold up to 200 people in a game !!

If anyone wants to bring a friend/s i need to know numbers, names and £10 non refundable cheque from each person playing at least a week before the game as i dont want to book the day and people back out last minute as this will cost us all extra money !

If any one has any questions or would prefer to talk to me my mobie is 07980340788 claire !

I have been informed that it is a bit of a bummpy dust track in to the car park ( being in the woods ) so be aware if you are bringing your lowered supra.

Ive inquired into the meals for the day, there is a grate choice of food ie chicken and chips , burger and chips what ever and chips also a vegitarian choice for you fussy buggers lol.

Im realy looking foward to the day, and to get to know you all better.

We need to move quick on this guys as i will need to provisionaly book the day with our names and numbers if we have enough people they will give us our own game against each other and not against complete strangers that are there on the day .

I look forward to your reply or phone call many thanks claire ** :) :)

After attending the weston meet last night theres a few more people whos coming to paintball but have yet to include thier names to this list.

The date has now been changed to the 21 st of july to help out a few people with work commitments.

Hope this doesnt cause anyone any problems.

So come on guys everyone says they love the game so join in on the fun !!

empty you inbox lol ^ ^

July? pencil me in... i will see how im fixed for money & time wise as i always wanted to try this :)

also how about go karting some time as well?

I will get her to do it later, she not home right now and wont tell me her password. You can send your replys to mine if her in box is always full. But no love letters ok. lol.

Hi all the list is as follows :

Geneb

MadMike

Phill

Edge plus 3 people

M45seg

Harps

Jimsupra plus 1

Nonturbojim

me

Courtney

Pete

Carrie plus 2

RollingThunder

leelbuk

jhon plus one

paul

nick plus one / two ?

The list doesnt end there !! Drag out your mates and girlfriends tell them its thier chance to get thier own back on you. lol

I hear some people have had problems emailing me, sorry any inquires send it to nonturbojim ( my other half ) thanks.

Bye for now, i hope to see you all in convoy going up to santa pod next weekend !! 125 supras what a amazing sight !!

Hi guys, I love go karting !!

If theres a good turn, out for paintballing ( looking good so far ) then ill be happy to organise a go karting day for everyone.

Theres a grate place in wales just over the bridge,

Its grate fun its eaven got a 2nd level, its also nice to know that if you crash, it dont cost you a pennie to repair !

I hope to see you all again on sun in convoy !;)

Hi, yep indoor !!!

Its an amazing track i came 2nd last time i went would of been 1st but cheating bugers didnt want a girl to win so they bumped me off the track ! GITS !! LOL

They do hot food and have got a podium 1st , 2nd, 3rd place they give out medals AND A BOTTLE for the winner !!

Guest richymotor

"You coming out sunday night? i give it to you then"

fnar fnar ... sorry i couldn't resist

get Jim drunk and he'll probably let you :eyebrows: