The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions on what I've done today!

Sheefa

I like the caliper and the idea of white writing... but putting TRD is like sticking an HKS logo on a saxo....something more suitable either a toyota logo or 'toyota'..but then that is what I would do, and that is your car, so if you are happy with it that is all that matters.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the kind comments. ;)

Will change the Spark Cover to the same blue me thinks.

Yes Si, still for sale mate, as you said just tarting a few bits up but nothing OTT........hopefully ;)

Thanks,

Greg

Thanks guys. Yeah Rich will do the spark cover in blue this weekend mate and NO, I do have to sell her buddy - don't try to persuade me otherwise! ;) I can always come round yours for a drive if I feel the urge to get back in one! :)

Hammeriate is great stuff Si - that's what I did the spark plug cover in, but it's not a great finish. Will use the caliper paint instead after a good sanding down.