Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 19th June

lui

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Michael Fish :p

Ooops :D

Well that was a good laugh:D , racing that scooby i was sideways out of the roundabout and just nipped the curb the first time i went out, its not to bad and hope to polish it out tomorrow:)

Ouch, think I missed all your antics this time, but Ryan got a couple of drive by's on video.

An MR2 lost it big time in front of me, it managed 3 360's but by some miracle he kept it away from the curbs and roaundabout - lucky guy!

Was really good to meet some of you guys a last. Bloody good turn out.

Glad it cleared up after a while.

Shame I could not go out in the car homer but was bloody wet out there.

Jamie P seemed to be wheel spining all over the place. Great to watch.

was really good to meet some of you guys a last. Bloody good turn out.

Glad it cleared up after a while.

Shame I could not go out in the car homer but was bloody wet out there.

Jamie P seem so being wheeling spining all over the place. Great to watch.

Sorry about that mate, was going to go out after taking Ash for a drive, but too many police around... plus that MR2 losing it put me off a little!

a good nite dispite the weather.great show of supras shame we couldn't have all been together.great to meet some new faces and catch up with some i already know.guess who missed the junction off the m4 chively heading back to woodstock???????

Sorry about that mate, was going to go out after taking Ash for a drive, but too many police around... plus that MR2 losing it put me off a little!

That’s ok fella, not surprised after that MR2 dance. Give him 10/10 for missing all the barriers. Anyway plenty of time to go out in it yet.

Guest Davey
Well that was a good laugh:D , racing that scooby i was sideways out of the roundabout and just nipped the curb the first time i went out, its not to bad and hope to polish it out tomorrow:)

Thought I'd find you here! :D

Respect for having the gonads/insanity to give it welly on such a slippery road, even the scooby was drifting out like a mofo.... All we saw in the mirrors was your car spin about 3 times and end up facing the on-comming traffic so waited for you up at the lights just to make sure you were alright, thought you might have done something when you were stopped at the set after that having a look... Hope you get it sorted! :thumbs:

Guest Davey

And Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we werent racing.. We were both being liberal with the throttle while taking into account the conditions of the public highway and driving responsibly! Its just unfortunate that there was so much diesel that had been spilled on that corner :taped:

To be honest chaps we all love some high spirits now and again but Reading is a static meet and is advertised as such.

Some of those nobbers giving it welly in the car park need to be turned away next event (its only a matter of time before someone gets injured). Fortunately no supra owners, we are all much too sensible ;0)

The more this happens the more it becomes a chav meet with smoking tyres and neon lights! Plus the police interest is only gonna get worse!

I know the event organizers are going to be proactively involved in calming it down a little so hopefully we wont see the same car park antics like we saw from that div in the white nissan!

Just my opinion...

Guest Geneb
a good nite dispite the weather.great show of supras shame we couldn't have all been together.great to meet some new faces and catch up with some i already know.guess who missed the junction off the m4 chively heading back to woodstock???????

too many milkshakes mate my lvls were all over the place mate

was bouncing around all over the place.

lvls seemed to sort them selves out by the time i got to swindon, then LOOOOONG slow drive back home

To be honest chaps we all love some high spirits now and again but Reading is a static meet and is advertised as such.

Some of those nobbers giving it welly in the car park need to be turned away next event (its only a matter of time before someone gets injured). Fortunately no supra owners, we are all much too sensible ;0)

The more this happens the more it becomes a chav meet with smoking tyres and neon lights! Plus the police interest is only gonna get worse!

I know the event organizers are going to be proactively involved in calming it down a little so hopefully we wont see the same car park antics like we saw from that div in the white nissan!

Just my opinion...

I agree Vil,

Only a matter of time before some young prick as seen yesterday gets the residents to complain and the police will be putting the dampers on these type of meets.

Good to catch up again with some of you guys, see you next month

I agree Vil,

Only a matter of time before some young prick as seen yesterday gets the residents to complain and the police will be putting the dampers on these type of meets.

Good to catch up again with some of you guys, see you next month

There are no residents! But yes, some of the driving was a little out of hand. After a chat with Def, it's clear the meet will be handled different in future.

Guest Geneb
There are no residents! But yes, some of the driving was a little out of hand.

yeah i saw you donuting it for the saxo boys screaming "Who's Your Daddy Who's your Daddy!!!";)

was he eating at the time?

rofl at you lot, yeah I can see Darryl now doughnutting while eating a burger with the other hand........

And Im sure we witnessed Jamie pulling away sensibly at one point.........;)

But bloody good night, I had fun, good to meet some more faces.....no doubt I'll forget you all by next time..... :search::D I also brought two lads from work, a type-R and a Scoobie, they both loved it and are looking forward to next month.

Thanks for the spin Darryl, it was scaring me enough loosing traction like that all over the place, but after seeing that MR2 loose it in front of us, I wasnt complaining getting back to the car park safe and sound, it sort of reminds you of the consequences. But he was dead lucky not to have hit anything....

:cool: