The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales meet - Bala Lake

garetheves

I'm interested in a trip to the ring - will just have to bring enough spares to get back home....;)

On the flip side, regarding the Bala Lakes meet, if the northern lot are aiming to get there for 11am at the Ponderosa cafe, we would have to leave around 730ish. The route itself is scenic pretty much whichever way we go, but looking at google, going via A449, A40, A4137, A49 etc that will get us to the meet in time.

Someone else had better bring their GPS though cos im taking a normal map this time...

Meeting wise, those of us close to cardiff can meet at the toby carvery as per normal for 730ish, anyone else from wales let us know where en-route to pick you up from and we can see where's best to meet.

It's very bad mate, the bottom part feels like its about to fall off, not sure if some of the fixings have come lose or what. Just put number plates over the damaged parts then Hehe. You can have it for free if you want to try and patch it up yourself mate.

yeah that would be cool, give me a project to work on while the car is off the road :)

A quick reminder that anyone who is coming along from wales, I am planning to meet at the toby carvey meeting point 730am off junction 30.

By the looks of it I'd better bring some decent music as its going to be a loooong lonely drive :tumble: (but will bring a camera!)

Are there any more welsh supes out there coming along??

Guest Tymothy

Lucky i found this website, Took alot of pictures of you guys meeting outside the motor show place... I was in the bright orange fiat grande punto 1.9 sporting.

Good quality pics from my SLR too :)

I'll upload them asap for ya.

Lucky i found this website, Took alot of pictures of you guys meeting outside the motor show place... I was in the bright orange fiat grande punto 1.9 sporting.

Good quality pics from my SLR too :)

I'll upload them asap for ya.

Thanks for the pics Tymothy! I did actually see you drive past the front of us. I was the good looking one with the bald head.....:D

H.