The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nissan micra mangled my car

dwayne

just come back from hospital.

my eldest daughter has a sprained neck and i may have a broken bone in my wrist so i'm in a splint and have to go back for more x-rays next week

cheers for the support

dwayne

Ouch! That sounds nasty.

But look on the bright side - you can safely expect a nice little personal injury payout to spend on your next car!

cheers everyone

i did call the police who showed up and immediatly thought i was to blame on account of the car but the bloke that hit me told him he is taking full responsibility.

bit of an insult from the police considering the tyre marks on the road were only 2 inches wide and 2 foot apart!!

bit of an insult from the police considering the tyre marks on the road were only 2 inches wide and 2 foot apart!!

And with tyre marks coming from your front quarter what did he think you were actually doing?! :think:

Glad to hear no serious injuries, but hope you and your daughter get well soon.

Keep us all posted on the outcome and I hope you can get it fixed on the micra's insurance.

Hi Dwayne! I work in Dorch and always see ure car driving round. (Hopefully ure car). Anyways sorry to hear about what happened and i hope ure familys ok.

Speaking from my experience in the police if the Micra owner admitted responsibility then it would have been recorded so u'll be fine when it comes to the insurance side! Have you considered personal Injury damages?

Have you considered personal Injury damages?

If he or the family are injured then I'm sure he has...or are you inferring he suddenly develops a bad shoulder? If you are then I shall attempt to hold back my wrath for people like you, but I can't promise.

i do have splint on my wrist and the hospital think i have a broken bone in it and my daughter has sprained her neck.

i think nwo1986 has read my earlier post about the injuries.

just waiting for my insurance companies legal dept to call me back about it.

Sorry what i posted sounds wrong. i would never sugest making something up to get money out of someone. Im simply saying that because he's said his family was injured then theres nothing wrong about claiming compensation.

Dwayne will your broken wrist cause you problems at work and your daughters neck must hurt big time and missing school can cause problems (Affecting Education and all).

Someone took my dads car out on the way to work about 8 years ago. His back has never been the same since and he claimed compensation which now helps to pay for the medical bills and physio etc.