The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude and Vortex Boys 'Big up yourself'...

Matt B

Originally posted by Matt B

Just do your self a favour, don't get in anyones car who has one. I reckon that after a go in one you'd be hooked.;)

Yeah damn straight.

Dude: "Yeah seems fine boosting OK etc., leave the bonnet up for it to cool down and I'll take you out in mine!!"

Me: "OK."

Dude: "I'm running low boost and standard radials etc so it won't be too impressive."

We drive off for a few minutes to a straight bit of road.

Me: "HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! .......

........... right so T71 would be big enough you say!

Originally posted by Muffleman

Sounds pretty cool :cool:

Is that on standard internals ? I know the engines are strong, but to go single without opening up the engine ?

Cheers

Matt

No problem Matt, yours is just crying out for one. (I kept trying to persuade Steve, but his resistance was too strong!).

Almost all the supporting mods are there for a well over 500bhp car! :D

Matt B, really pleased you like it mate. I drove her Saturday and it is quick. And seeing you only have the stock stall converter that is all the more impressive. A 3200 stall would make it pretty devastating.

Originally posted by Terry S

Matt B, really pleased you like it mate. I drove her Saturday and it is quick. And seeing you only have the stock stall converter that is all the more impressive. A 3200 stall would make it pretty devastating.

Like it... I love it, worth every penny in my opinion...:D

To me it has a real smooth power delivery it never had before and the noise... Well like I said I just love that wastgate chatter...:p

When funds permit I will get a TC and also a LSD. Then it should be perfect I reckon.:thumbs:

I can't recommend this enough people... You should all be selling your grannies if need be to be able to go single...:flame Dev