The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miles of smiles (Supra) day

turbonut

do you ever get one of those days? Get into the car, turn the key, engine burbles into life, you start to smile....blip the fast peddle (sweet music :D ) your smile turns into a grin.....back off the drive, into first...ROAAAR off down the road and all the way to work shake your head and smile at just how smooth it runs, how that power feeds in subtly at first, then snarls its way up up the gears, flying along smooth straight stretches and sticks to the twisty bits :D

You take the long route to work just to enjoy being so tuned into your beast...and then dont want to get out :more:

I can't imagine driving any other car ever again, its awesome :yahoo: :lalala:

lolxx

I get that feeling any time I drive the supra, but hey I dont take it to wprk or shopping etc ;)

Hi Linda,

Glad to hear that you like your seats :)

Im hoping it looks as good as I imagine it :), not going until 6th July though :(

Its currently at Thor having new wheel bearing and some kind of flange which was destroyed by wheel bearing being fubar'd. Should be getting it back tonight though :)

Sorry im not around this Saturday as I am going over to spray shop to sort out colour etc. I will try and catch you another time though :)

Oh, have you put any pics up of the seats?

Mark

Hi Mark :wave:

Yours is going to look gorgeous with that deep blue ;) The leather seats look ace in my beastie, smell great too :D Unfortunately had bad migraine on the Saturday so just went straight home but definitely coming to Leicester this Saturday, I could pop by 9.30ish if you'l be in, or on my way back? Hope viki and Tom both well, hi to both :hug:

Lx