The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toshiba 32ZP18Q Widescreen CRT TV

Seb

It's time to get a flatscreen in my life so the trusty Tosh has to go. This is a 32" widescreen flat face 'picture frame' TV and it's in very good condition. It served as the centre piece of my home cinema setup for a few years and delivers superb performance. Below is a picture and a spec list but among other things it has a built in Dolby Digital decoder, digital audio inputs, component video inputs, a built in sub and external front and rear speakers (never used) in addition to the set's built in speakers. This means that it comes with everything you need for full on 5.1 sound (bar the leads) and puts in an impressive audio performance. I never buy blind and spent a few months searching for the best possible TV for our budget at the time, and the Tosh won praise from ever magazine I read. It's impressed from day one and still does.

It's a big TV, weighing around 55kgs, so you'd have to come and collect it (Central London), ideally with some strong friends as I'm on the third floor and there's no lift :( £200 will secure this fine example of CRT technology - not really open to offers as have seen them go for a little over that on the 'Bay and if I stuck a tenner on the asking price you'd only want to haggle it off anyway, so a nice round sum it is :)

76cm Visible Screen Size

Widescreen

Face Flat

Microfilter

Invar Mask

100hz Dynamic Frame Scan

Digital Picture Processing

Super Scene Control

Dark Tint

Selectable Picture

Picture size adjustment

Optical Audio Terminal

Co-axial Audio Terminal

3 SCART sockets

Front AV sockets

External front speaker terminals

S-Video compatible

3.5mm headphone socket

Dolby Digital Surround

Dolby Pro-Logic Surround

Dolby 3 stereo

NICAM digital stereo

Digital Surround Processing (DSP)

Sub Woofer

Rear Speakers

Front extension speakers

Selectable sound

Auto Set-up

100 channels

Text with Fastext

500 page Megatext

Widescreen Signalling

NTSC Video Playback

Off Timer

Open cabinet stand

Text Sub-page Control

Silver hand held remote control unit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.