kslb's VVTI 6 Speed Single Project

Gaz Walker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith i have to ask

Why Blue?

I let Gaz choose and I like it as it matches all the hoses etc, didn't want too many colours.

OMG that looks so good hope to see you at crail on the 5th

I will be there am gonna camp there on the Friday Ayr on the Sat and back to Crail Sat night to camp again and then Crail on the Sunday. Can't wait, had my confirmation through in the post today for camp site.:D

Change that Radiator bud......

Can't afford to at the moment but happy for you to do it for me!lol...

There is a rad plate going on after mapping and the top rad pipe so it should look a little neater then but no more big expenditures for a while i'm afraid. I will have a look at JAE and see what other bits I can buy there if there is any good deals! At least that gives me a few weeks to recover financially.......;)

You're gonna need more than a few weeks!

I think she looks lushious and I can't wait to see/hear her for real.

I can't fault that car; it all looks amazing, i'm so jealous.

Great job Gaz. Can't wait to blow my twins so I can go single (although maybe not just yet!) :rolleyes:

I want my car back sooooo much but am not having much luck at the moment with injuries/operations etc. i am really looking forward to me and the supe being back to full health about the same time!

Looking forward to meeting you all on friday!

It was good to meet you all today when dropping off Eve's crash victim, thats us just back now and £82.50 each on the train, not doing that again! Let me know how things go with the HKS oil cooler if it's gonna take too long I will go with your one I really hope it is ready for next Friday. I have loads of stories about Eve on the way back but have been sworn to secrecy! Tell you later!

Nice to meet you and Eve on Friday you were definatly not what I was expecting. You sound alot older on the phone. Sorry I could not talk to you for long I was trying to sort out all the delivery's that were going out for the day.

Looking forward to hearing these stories I am all ears! ;) I am sure "butter would not melt" and all that!:-)

Thanks

Kevin

It was good to meet you all today when dropping off Eve's crash victim, thats us just back now and £82.50 each on the train, not doing that again! Let me know how things go with the HKS oil cooler if it's gonna take too long I will go with your one I really hope it is ready for next Friday. I have loads of stories about Eve on the way back but have been sworn to secrecy! Tell you later!

ive been told i sound like an old man on the phone.

you wont be expecting me,

picked my car up tonight, not all finished, but a nice drive to turbofit tomorrow, with a day off.

had to fill her up 1min down the road, the looks you get, i forgot what they were.

just need to have bonnet, front and rear bumper sprayed and im all go.

sorry for the thread hijack:)

• 1 month later...

Gaz could you post up the photos when its all done and dusted. I have been in touch with sky insurance and am awaiting the quote I think I have remembered everything I need to declare I will check it against your list when I receive it.

Thanks again and hopefully see you on Sunday.:)

I'll try and get some good photos when its done.

Your tubby has just come back from the turbo co, just going to check it over soon.

Gaz.

Thanks Gaz can't wait to get it back. You will be pleased to know I am buying a new car trailer so any more probs and it should be a bit easier logistically. If it is all ready for the weekend it would be great.

Thanks again,

Keith

The Mechanicals of the VVTi from above and side etc...and just any other differences...like the Throttle body...just think it would be a good oppertunity to document the differences under the hood. :)

Hi Alex

I'll be ripping mine open soon to put in the Valcon kit. Let me know by PM if you want anything specific (i'm not 100% up to date on the terms so you might have to be quite specific) like - the black thing next to the weird round thing ;) Not that bad, but general areas and angles would be good.

This engine build is lovely to watch by the way (after hijacking thread) :innocent: