The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dorset/Hants evening meet. (next 5th June)

b_have

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to meet you guys tonight. Just what I was after - a chilled night, not spending any money!

I'll make sure I bring my car next month!

So you should bring your car next month, it'll have the tax by then ;) :D

Yep, great to meet you all tonight, people that I've already met before but haven't seen for a while, JohnK and WSB and good to meet Ewan, Ivan, Andy, Ark, Kermit, Juanchan (if I've missed anyone then apologies)

AndyT - can you drive that TT any slower :D oh and how did my HID lights look?

So you should bring your car next month, it'll have the tax by then ;) :D

Yep, great to meet you all tonight, people that I've already met before but haven't seen for a while, JohnK and WSB and good to meet Ewan, Ivan, Andy, Ark, Kermit, Juanchan (if I've missed anyone then apologies)

AndyT - can you drive that TT any slower :D oh and how did my HID lights look?

:) Been drivin' all day bud. Just lazy. HID's were impressive. So was that exhaust note..:D

Mind you, did eat a 5 series Alpina that was being a prick to slower cars down at J9. You know the kind of thing, empty road, twat races up to feet of next car, buzzes round and f's off. 'til he picked on me..:D

As promised. Didn't get more cos we were too busy avin' a laugh and chatting. Sorry.:)

Pic3 Charlie, Behave's "The Dark Side".. Very quick that mate..:D . Hope you sort out which one to go for bud.

Thanks for bringing the mad young man with the 540+:blink: civic coupe. We had a good laugh,

and I've lost his name. Bugger. Sorry man, we'll catch up again though.

Many thanks John, for the tips and contacts. White 500+ beast.

Resistance is futile James...:D Was great getting around your car and a pleasure to meet you.

George. Hope you do get the camera sorted for the 'ring mate. You had us in stitches when you you drove off behind the Ka and booted it. Lots of Ka being hoovered in and spat out the turbo jokes.

Brilliant car sir. Pity it was dark by then.

Oh was that 7.54 figure for the 'ring right or did I mis hear sir :blink:

Juanchuan, wicked sense of humour bud was good to meet and joke about. With the amount of law around it was probably wise to leave it behind. Next time mate.

Ken, Ark didn't realise it was you though, took a pic of your motor at Japfest. Apologies for not chattin' more mate.

That leave Ewan, Ivan. Cheers guys.

and Chris with the Scooby driving GF Thanks for the exhaust tips mate. Have to sort that one out.

And Mark, Jive for the drive home, well coast to J2 anyway. Say hi to the Mrs mate.

See you all again soon. It was great fun.

IMG_1195 (Large).JPG

IMG_1196 (Large).JPG

IMG_1197 (Large).JPG

As promised. Didn't get more cos we were too busy avin' a laugh and chatting. Sorry.:)

Pic3 Charlie, Behave's "The Dark Side".. Very quick that mate..:D . Hope you sort out which one to go for bud.

Thanks for bringing the mad young man with the 540+:blink: civic coupe. We had a good laugh,

and I've lost his name. Bugger. Sorry man, we'll catch up again though.

See you all again soon. It was great fun.

Nice to meet you Andy (love those wheels!) Yes, Hondaman is James, that is a seriously fast motor!

Nice to meet you Andy (love those wheels!) Yes' date=' Hondaman is James, that is a seriously fast motor![/quote']

Thanks for that mate. Quite hard remembering 13 people and names first time out. Apologies to James. :)

Hope you find a solution for you're wheel brake package mate.

Shame I couldnt come out to play last night! Polioce called me in to do F***ing paperwork!

I already work for free what more do they want lol

One being planned for next month already mate. I can't make it but the others will.

Good evening one minute it was 8.00 next it was 10.15.:(

Guest George Bolton
George. Hope you do get the camera sorted for the 'ring mate. You had us in stitches when you you drove off behind the Ka and booted it. Lots of Ka being hoovered in and spat out the turbo jokes.

Brilliant car sir. Pity it was dark by then.

Oh was that 7.54 figure for the 'ring right or did I mis hear sir :blink:

Nice to meet you guys

Andy I always pick on the slowest cars on the road goes back to my bully boy days at school, (plus the fact if I upset them they cant catch me)

7.54 is the figure, you can see it on http://www.bridgetogantry.com there are 2 videos one is a bike following 8.10, the faster one was the inboard camera 7.54 (not good quality though)

timing at the ring can be hit and miss depending on traffic, and carying a passenger can slow you down, but the whole idea is not to take it to seriously or it can become dangerous if your continualy chasing time, its just a bit of fun and there will always be someone faster than you (but I have to admit though I get a great deal of satisfaction passing 70/80k super cars like GT3,s ect) they normaly dont like being passed by Supras but what the heck

Ill try and get there a bit earlier next time although Tuesdays is not a good night for me I have other commitments on most tuesdays but I can always pop in later

George