The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dorset/Hants evening meet. (next 5th June)

b_have

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope my exhaust is fixed by the time this meet happens, otherwise I could be seeing you all next month :(

I hope so too! Have you fitted those skirts? If so, what's your verdict so far? If they're on, it'd be good to see them.

Its supposed to be sunny again tomorrow when I'm out getting wet in Soton Water, so Sod's Law dictates it'll rain on Tuesday evening :)

I hope so too! Have you fitted those skirts? If so, what's your verdict so far? If they're on, it'd be good to see them.

Its supposed to be sunny again tomorrow when I'm out getting wet in Soton Water, so Sod's Law dictates it'll rain on Tuesday evening :)

No skirts aren't on at the moment, infact I'm awaiting some Silkaflex that I bought off Ebay to turn up and then do them, though I'd try and make the meet without my car looking rubbish :)

What are you doing out on Soton water today? Still you've got a nice day for it .. phew it's hot already :cool:

Right, I'm off to hack the car apart again :D

Anyone who fancys an evening meet on Tuesday 1st May at St Leonards Hotel

185 Ringwood Rd

Ringwood

Hampshire

BH24 2NP

I will be there around 8pm.

The hotel has a good bar, large carpark and is situated opposite the St.leonards Shell station on the A31.

1) b'have

Excuse my ignorance but is that the shell garage near those small roundabouts (About 3 in a row). Near the Turnoff to Avon country park i think its called? Thanx

No skirts aren't on at the moment, infact I'm awaiting some Silkaflex that I bought off Ebay to turn up and then do them, though I'd try and make the meet without my car looking rubbish :)

What are you doing out on Soton water today? Still you've got a nice day for it .. phew it's hot already :cool:

Right, I'm off to hack the car apart again :D

Til next time then for the skirts!

My mate's got a RIB that we wakeboard off. Hell of a lot of fun - we spent 7 hours on the water on Saturday. I'm still in pain today! And a tad sunburnt... :( Second time we've been this year and I landed my first few jumps too.

Won't be bringing my car to this meet unfortunately - bloody DVLA haven't yet sent my tax disk to me, so can't put her on the road until that arrives. I should be able to blag a lift from JohnK though :D

Til next time then for the skirts!

Yep, next time I should have everything sorted on the car, fingers crossed :)

My mate's got a RIB that we wakeboard off. Hell of a lot of fun - we spent 7 hours on the water on Saturday. I'm still in pain today! And a tad sunburnt... :( Second time we've been this year and I landed my first few jumps too.

Haha that sounds like you had a great time, great weather although I'm not sure you'd catch me in Soton water, hope you've taken your jabs :D

Won't be bringing my car to this meet unfortunately - bloody DVLA haven't yet sent my tax disk to me, so can't put her on the road until that arrives. I should be able to blag a lift from JohnK though :D

What no car!! If you've ordered your tax online, then if you get stopped the police will know it's in the post and there's no need to worry. I have the same problem i.e. I have no tax at the moment, no MOT either and need to get that sorted tomorrow.

Yes I'm well aware that it's a tad late but I've had a few problems which if they aren't sorted out tomorrow - well I wont be there :(

I'm starting to dispair with my car, everything that could go wrong is :search:

Haha that sounds like you had a great time, great weather although I'm not sure you'd catch me in Soton water, hope you've taken your jabs :D

What no car!! If you've ordered your tax online, then if you get stopped the police will know it's in the post and there's no need to worry. I have the same problem i.e. I have no tax at the moment, no MOT either and need to get that sorted tomorrow.

Yes I'm well aware that it's a tad late but I've had a few problems which if they aren't sorted out tomorrow - well I wont be there :(

I'm starting to dispair with my car, everything that could go wrong is :search:

Chin up Jive. We're there for you bud. :)

Good good :)

Tell me about it. I lived on a diet of salt water all day. We wakeboard right at the northern end, up by Eling/Totton, so it hasn't had time usually to be contaminated by the crap of all the cruise ships etc. We did end up alongside the huge container ships with a fair audience of the crew by the end :D

Isn't the actual offence not displaying your tax disk though? I have driven it to Asda once so far, but I wasn't thinking and I just wanted to go for a blast. Asda was a secondary objective.

Hope you get your car sorted tomorrow!

That's good to know, if your there for me, can you pop over to the Toyota garage in Waterloovile, pickup a gasket and drop it at my house for about 9.00am ? ;) :D

I'd offer, but Waterlooville's miles away and I'll have been at work for an hour by then :D

We wakeboard right at the northern end, up by Eling/Totton

Ooo right up by me then, well I'm about a mile or so away as the crow flies but I know it well :)

Isn't the actual offence not displaying your tax disk though?

Hope you get your car sorted tomorrow!

To be truthful, I'm not sure but if I was stopped by the fuzz then I'd say that they should check with DVLA and see that I've paid for the tax and that it's on the way so there's no problem. I'll stand to be corrected though.

I'd offer, but Waterlooville's miles away and I'll have been at work for an hour by then :D

Damn, looks like the wifes car will be going for an early trip then :D