The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dorset/Hants evening meet. (next 5th June)

b_have

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno why but seeing a ship up that close on the water scares the crap outta me :blink:

I've not really thought about it before, but now you point it out, it does look pretty surreal. I think if I got really close to them it would be very strange. That's about as close as we got to the ships.

Details dude. Doin' squat all else..:)

Another reason to be proud of the club :thumbs:

Details dude. Doin' squat all else..:)

I've just replied to your PM, if your serious, then let me know and I'll get you a pint or two tomorrow night - well that's if the car passes it's MOT and I can make it :)

I've not really thought about it before, but now you point it out, it does look pretty surreal. I think if I got really close to them it would be very strange. That's about as close as we got to the ships.

Makes me shudder everytime I see a small boat or even someone like you up near a ship that size, dunno why .. bit weird :)

Another reason to be proud of the club :thumbs:

Andy has PMd me to say he'll be picking the gasket up and dropping over to my house in the morning, what an absolute top man he is if he delivers :respekt:

Will save me quite a bit of time and should be able to have the car ready for fitment before he arrives - just hope there's no rain tomorrow morning :D

Haha that sounds like you had a great time, great weather although I'm not sure you'd catch me in Soton water, hope you've taken your jabs :D

:yeahthat:

Last time I scuba'd in the Solent I got a bitch of an ear infection. :(

:yeahthat:

Last time I scuba'd in the Solent I got a bitch of an ear infection. :(

Luckily no ear infections or mutations occurring here! I went most weekends last summer too and I'm still here to tell the tale. I've wakeboarded off the Weston shore before now. That water is disgusting compared to the stuff up at Eling :)

I'd love to give scuba a go one day. My mate recently got back from travelling the globe and working as a dive instructor in Thailand. He managed a couple of swims with Whale Sharks, which sounds very scary but so cool at the same time :cool:

Whoooo hooooo - good news, car has passed the MOT emissions testing (3rd time lucky) so all I need to do is order my tax tonight and wash the car and I'll see you all there tonight :)

Just like to say a massive thanks to AndyT for getting the gasket and coming over and helping fit .. oh and Andy, don't forget - I owe you a pint or 10 and also the money for the gasket which I completely forgot about when you left :thumbs:

Whoooo hooooo - good news, car has passed the MOT emissions testing (3rd time lucky) so all I need to do is order my tax tonight and wash the car and I'll see you all there tonight :)

Just like to say a massive thanks to AndyT for getting the gasket and coming over and helping fit .. oh and Andy, don't forget - I owe you a pint or 10 and also the money for the gasket which I completely forgot about when you left :thumbs:

Was a pleasure mate. Good grin factor comin' off at J2 down to Fawley ain't it bud.:D

Was a pleasure mate. Good grin factor comin' off at J2 down to Fawley ain't it bud.:D

Great to meet you and thanks again! :)

Do you like my private test track? ;)

Just ordered my tax, pfft .. bloody cheek they charge you £2.50 to use your credit card ... why? :search: :(

Still, I'll be there tonight! Now I'm off to give the car a very very quick clean and wipe over then it'll be roof off and blast to St. Leonards :D

im considering cleaning mine but i cant be bothered! :D

Managed to clean mine in about 40 mins, including having to clay my rear drivers side quarter to get a load of crap off :(

It's now looking very nice, just a quick stop for petrol, air and then I'll see you all there :)

WSB, get out and clean it you lazy git :D

Have fun guys, I won't be there as I've only just got the car running after changing my injectors, rail etc and the fueling is all over the place atm. Need to get busy with the laptop to get it going well enough to drive until Monday when it's getting mapped again!

Yup, nice to put some more faces to names and see the usual suspects again. Good to meet you Jive, John, Andy, Juanchan and Hardcore George:) Its green, but its mean.

Oh and James saw the darkside tonight.

Yes he did...:D

Good to meet everyone. Will post pics in the morning. Sorry didn't get Mean Green Ka killing machin but sure Chris will post it up. Nighty Night folks..:)