The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Supra Pod Premier

pistonbroke

cant believe that van beat the black supra in one of the first clips of many of that black supra over taking you!! lol :whistle:

If you mean the mpv range rovery thing on outside lane that steams along next to me i think you'll find thats me! Sorry Surj!:)

Just before you see me hot on the heels of Tom and (sorry i've forgotton your name already!) the dude with the Black Single turbo through the M11 tunnel, remember your reg though M*6 HKS!

:D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video fella :)

But im not bloody in it :( No track footage of me on the day atall :(

*goes and sulks* :D

Sorry Daman, the battery on the camera died pretty early on, hence why I didn't get the drag car in it doing a run either.

Is this you ?

http://media.putfile.com/DamanC

If so, there was something wrong with the file and kept corrupting my compilation and it had to be removed.

Sorry matey.

You'll be in the next one, I promise :D

Great video, some good music and awesome editing. :thumbs:

A good representation of the day

PS. a little worrying how much filming you can do while driving, very multi-talented LOL....! :D

LOL, I think it was markyboy who said to me at the Toddington services that I was waving around a bit while filming with my arm out the window.

Brilliant fun though.

If you mean the mpv range rovery thing on outside lane that steams along next to me i think you'll find thats me! Sorry Surj!:)

Just before you see me hot on the heels of Tom and (sorry i've forgotton your name already!) the dude with the Black Single turbo through the M11 tunnel, remember your reg though M*6 HKS!

:D

Yes that was me !!

I think the amount of equipment TOM brought to get the fantastic shots and video added significant weight and cost me 1/2 a second :innocent: :D

Brilliant Vid....:)

Got all excited at 4.50 when I thought what a great launch I had, then realised that I had lost two spokes on each wheel !!!

(was still a great launch someone had) ??

Are you doing the "Dragonball ???

Cheers

G

Yes that was me !!

I think the amount of equipment TOM brought to get the fantastic shots and video added significant weight and cost me 1/2 a second :innocent: :D

You'll have to get him to run alongside you next time!:D

Or maybe hanging on with some roller-blades for some random artistic external shots.:idea:

Sorry Daman, the battery on the camera died pretty early on, hence why I didn't get the drag car in it doing a run either.

Is this you ?

http://media.putfile.com/DamanC

If so, there was something wrong with the file and kept corrupting my compilation and it had to be removed.

Sorry matey.

You'll be in the next one, I promise :D

Thats me :)

Thanks fella, perhaps ill give it some welly next time i pass a car with a camera on board :D

Superb video mate, well impressed...

...AND IM ON IT! :nana: :D :D :D

Is there anyway of downloading it?

Probably not from putfile. If you want it in good quality, like WMV/HD quality, I was thinking of putting it on some DVD's and flogging them (at no personal gain to me :D)

The HD version looks sweet, but is over 2300mb's :shock:

Fine here - good video! You filming Dragonball this year??!?!?!?!:)

I know nothing of this dragonball, someone point me in the right direction and I'll let you know ;)

Probably not from putfile. If you want it in good quality, like WMV/HD quality, I was thinking of putting it on some DVD's and flogging them (at no personal gain to me :D)

The HD version looks sweet, but is over 2300mb's :shock:

I know nothing of this dragonball, someone point me in the right direction and I'll let you know ;)

Id be up for that!

What do you reckon?