WSB2's AbFlug pics (at last!)

b_have

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks great and the colour is so much better than it was, but why did the bodyshop give it back to you with defects and without mopping it?

As for that house wow:drool:

right at lunch now, I can reply.

The car has been given back to me without mopping to allow the paint to cure. He could of kept the car but I dont see the point in that really as id rather drive it.

The defects occured during spraying of the laquer (bits got in the paint by the look of it) and he pointed this out to me before I looked at the car and he will right it so I cant fault him on that front.

right at lunch now, I can reply.

The car has been given back to me without mopping to allow the paint to cure. He could of kept the car but I dont see the point in that really as id rather drive it.

The defects occured during spraying of the laquer (bits got in the paint by the look of it) and he pointed this out to me before I looked at the car and he will right it so I cant fault him on that front.

Don't get any stone chips with that soft paint man. It would have been worth waiting fella. If you damage the paint whilst its soft you'll kick yourself

Don't get any stone chips with that soft paint man. It would have been worth waiting fella. If you damage the paint whilst its soft you'll kick yourself

Yea i've been checking it over, i'm clear so far and its been a week now. So the paint wont be too soft.

I'll bring it up when complete and next time your over.

They are really nice wheels, and they look nice on the car, but I think the spokes needed to be fatter, the original AB flug wheels were just so sexy....

they have endless cash I dont :D but yes I like that car.

Best way I can describe it is that car is 'here look at me im fast and I know it and I wana stand out' mine is 'hey im fast but id like to look classy and blend in till I want to stand out by showing my power' :D

Yea i've been checking it over, i'm clear so far and its been a week now. So the paint wont be too soft.

Seriously dude, keep a good eye on it as I am in the same boat with my car at the moment and I'm finding that bird shit & dead things are sinking into the paint if I dont clean 'em off quickly.

Bird shit is the worst thing ever. It's incredibly acidic, so will eat away any laquer, but if it's still soft, any seeds will start to sink and dimple the paint. I had a bugger of a job getting some off my nearside mirror that I'd missed - I had to keep gently rubbing until the seeds came free.