WSB2's AbFlug pics (at last!)

b_have

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good to me. What colour is it exactly?

Where did you get the respray done? Is it a good job? (can't tell from photos). I wasn't very impressed with the blue paintjob on Locky96's TBH

Its BMW Titanium Gray, but im not 100% convinced at mo, need to find a BMW.

I got it done at a local Garage, the job is good apart from a few mistakes which he pointed out to me and he will correct. I'll know how good it is really once mopped its hard to say without the paint being flattened and brought to a shine.

But the amount of prep work is very impressive, no more body work cracks and the front wings no longer has the bad tear in it, also all strengthened.

Now THAT is how to do an Abflug kit. Never been a huge fan myself, but that looks spot on mate. It would be so funny to see that parked up next to NOBR's silver shitheap.

Well done.

At the sale price he's put it up for I expect he will have it for a while, if I make it to the same show's it would be interesting :innocent: