The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Auto TT BPU+

Geezabloke

Thanks for the kind comments guys

Those who know the car will no that it has given myself and Mark (my son) some great times and memories over the last 4 years of ownership, unfortunately due to an onging divorce the time has come to pull in the purse strings.

A very reluctant sale but hopefully just a temporary pause in Motoring enjoyment.

Hope to see you all in the future.

Dave

PS. I would much prefer the car goes to someone who will appreciate it, therefore im not advertising it elsewhere for now.

Sorry to hear you are having to sell it Dave. I was wondering where you had got to.

The pictures look stunning but even then don't do this car justice it is even more stunning in the flesh.

Whoever buys it, is going to get themselves one amazing supra.

• 1 month later...

Dave doesn't need luck chaps....its been with me for 2 weeks:p

Its awesome, I love everything about it from the looks to the interior to the way it sounds at 6000rpm:)

And yes it is being looked after very well, leather has been given a good condition and treated her to a new battery and some Meguiars Tech wax.

Once I saw it I knew Ihad to have it even though I now have 3 cars clutering up the drive....if anybody wants a fast 300ZX I've got a cheap one for sale...!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.