The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do I Risk It

broomie

Do I Risk It  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do I Risk It

• Risk it & take the supe
    • Take the GFs 106

yeah full throttle only noticed it in higher gears but never floor it in lower gears anyway is an n/a if that makes a difference

I had an NA and did exactly what yours is when it started. I drove mine (sensibly) for 3 weeks (over 400 miles town driving) it got worse over time but not that bad. So from personal experience I think you'll be fine.

The question you really should be asking is can I stick to 70 and accerlarate slowly with so man ysupras about?

It'll probably pack in when you're half over a level crossing. You lose all drive and the Virgin express is looming on the horizon.

[/sAD] Or you're going up this hill when and the clutch explodes sending shards of anti-friction material through the gearbox casing severing your femoral artery and sciatic nerve. [sAD]
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
Or it.. I'd stay at home if I was you. [GRIN][/GRIN]