The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible Dyno day at Power Station Cheltenham

damouk

Guest gtr mart

attilauk - double checked and I havent received the first one - if I do get two I will rip it up or give it back to you on the day.

dandan - yes more spaces. 15 paid - total 26ish people. Am expecting a few people to just turn up on the day. The poeple on the list have the priority (providing you are there that is).

But yes - there are more places available.

cheers

martin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by wilfman

Yup,

what sort of time guys? I was thinking of getting there about midday...

Think that's a bit late... reacon we should meet 10:30.

What do you think?

:conf:

Guest gtr mart

right chaps - firstly here is a list of people that have paid.

I would recomend getting there for about 10.15 / 10.30ish

Here are the list of people that have already paid:

me

Pikey

Skyline USA

kgleeson

matt thompson

sbkrider

Chris roberts

Dave Champion

Rays the roof

Wilfman

dandan

Colsoop

Marty6470

Dead ringer / tripple A - now lagersteer

Andy

Sam Chappel

chris shipton

No interest on the thread for meeting up on the outskirts with me - so I assume everyone knows where they are going. See you there.

FYI - the last bit of road on the A40 that leads to powerstation is closed - by the roundabout. To get to powerstation I think you need to head back in the direction of town , (as if skirting round the blockade) , then turn right at the next opportunity (not down the one way road though) and go past the hospital. Then drive along this road and turn right at the traffic lights. Drive down here and then at the next major set of lights turn left and this puts you on the road leading upto powerstation - I think athenly way (the road powerstation is on) is about 3 turnings up on the right - called battledown industrial estate.

Guest gtr mart

here is a post I put on the other forums too giving a agerneral guideline. Salvatore - its this saturday (the 11th) and there should be a space

I think it would be advisable to get there for 10.15 / 10.30 at a guess.

Here is the post:

-----------------------------------

Right chaps.

Its this Saturday. I don't really want to have to shout to organise people (if anyone is happy to do this please say and your more than welcome).

I figure the most logical way of sorting it so it runs quickly and smoothly is to put a running order up and people organise themselves (ie make sure there car is warm and ready when its their turn).

I will also try and print a copy of the running list on A3 paper so the day people can see who has run and who is coming up. People can be shuffled around a little between the different marques if needed.

If people don't want to watch all the cars run then providing they are there when its their turn, then there shouldn't be any problems. I guess it will take between about 5 and 10 minutes a car - providing there on and off smoothly.

The suggested run order is below - this needs to be agreed before the end of Thursday so everyone can check on Friday and knows what is happening.

I think the first car will run at about 9.30am'ish and the poeple at the front of the list will need to be there by 9.15 or earlier.

Parking will be tight IN powerstation so the best thing will be to park on the road just outside the front gates. Anyone blocking cars getting to the rollers will be shot :) :)

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME PEOPLE CAN GET THERE - the front block of same make cars NEED TO TURN UP AT ABOUT 9.15 At the mo this is the skylines - CAN ALL YOU CHAPS MAKE IT? If not I will run another Marque first.

I will run my car whenever is appropriate - be it early or late (although it isn't quite running a bar at the mo so a crap figure is on the cards)

cheers

Martin

PS: Sbkrider and DanDan - try to be there at 9ish and we can meet up - stand by your cars perhaps? I have black hair (shortish - but clearly in need of a hair cut... :) )- am about 6 foot and will have a grey jacket on and blue Gap jeans and brown trainers.

Providing the skylines can get there early enough, the list will look like this:

Running order

Estimated time - 9.15 / 9.30 start

Jap TT Supra dandan

Nissan 200sx sbkrider

clio williams Chris roberts

estimated time @ approx 5 mins car 9.30 / 9.45

skyline R32 GTR me - I will do my run when convenient

Skyline R32 GTR Pikey

Skyline R32 GTR Skyline USA

Skyline R32 GTR Lightspeed not paid

Skyline R33 GTR kgleeson

Skyline R33 GTR V Spec Chris Lacey not paid

skyline R33 GTR Day VG

skyline R34 GTT Gregwil not paid

Estimated time @ approx 5 mins car 10.30 / 11ish

Damouk - UK Supra possible non runner

Rays the roof - Jap NA Supra

Oxygene - Jap TT Supra not paid

Wilfman - Jap TT Supra

Attilauk - UK Supra. cheque not received?? not paid - pm me if you resent another.

Colsoop - Supra TT

estimated time @ approx 5ish mins car 11.00 / 11.30

Mitsi GTO Marty6470

Mitsi GTO Dead ringer / triple A - lagersteer

Mitsi GTO Andy

Mitsi GTO Dan not paid

Nissan Pulsar gtir c/o Gregwil -- ? not paid

Nissan pulsar gtir matt thompson

Evo 6 c/o Gregwil -- ? not paid

Honda CRX (160bhp) Sam Chappel

Nova sri 1.4 chris shipton

Audi Quattro 1.8T Dave Champion

Then anyone else that turns up and want's a go (max of 30 spaces - dependant on how quickly we get on and off the rollers)

Guest Rays the roof

Colsoop & Wilfman will phone you tonight regarding meeting time.

Damouk, Crimbo, Attilauk - will pm you my mobile number as I don't have yours. Text or phone me when you get chance

Ray

:cool:

Im really sorry guys but my supra isn't going to be out of the garage till at least monday now, so could someone please take me off the list, i had been holding out on sending another cheque till i knew if it was going to be ready:(

i hope this doesn't screw anything up:(

Originally posted by Rays the roof

Colsoop & Wilfman will phone you tonight regarding meeting time.

Damouk, Crimbo, Attilauk - will pm you my mobile number as I don't have yours. Text or phone me when you get chance

Ray

:cool:

Cool - Speak to you later Ray.

Martin - Kev Gleeson (Skyline) aint gonna make it. His car has gone up to bolton for mod number 54!

Guest gtr mart
Martin - Kev Gleeson (Skyline) aint gonna make it. His car has gone up to bolton for mod number 54!

Um... Arse.

See you chaps tomorrow.

Will put up a list if I can on the day and people can see roughly who is next and who has already run.

Will try to record all the results and post them up next week. If I miss any then I will have to get them from you later.

hope all goes well tomorrow for everyone.

mart

Guest Rays the roof

Meeting at J2 M5 09:00 (Dan Dan - contact me on my mobile if you are joining us).

Then down to J11 Cheltenham and meeting at Golden Valley Laybye.

Then across to see 'what beasts we have beneath our skins'..... sounds like a carry on line...

:p;) :thumbs: ;)

Cheers Martin and Damo for organising this.

No huge power cars unfortunatley, but the Supes came top of the day with Coolsup 384bhp and DanDan around 375.

Those GTO's, defo a case of all mouth and no trousers :p

Sure someone will be posting up some pics soon.