N/A Vs Scooby

chilly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell Robbo!!

Just looked at your garage of the pic of you posing on your Supe bonnet.

I bet you turn heads, especially if you drive round in your kecks!!

Stunning

Stop being a tart Chilly!! She's spoken for and there would be a mighty long queue if she wasn't.!;)

God!! I am being a tart now!!:blink:

H.

Stop being a tart Chilly!! She's spoken for and there would be a mighty long queue if she wasn't.!;)

H.

Theres always a place for compliments. I'm happily married and only got the Supe to get out of the house!!

H.

Anyway i might have been talking about the car!!

People always jump to conclusions

So foot down and away we go! It was like i was towing a caravan he was that close. However the corners were mine. Managed to pull away from him on the tight bends. But on the straight the smug bstard was there again.

He never managed to pass me though, a triumph for the Supe!

He would have passed you if there were room to do it, a sorted impreza is a match for a TT so depending on what he had done to the car he may have been playing

or dont scoobies come in NA or smaller engine as well wouldnt be too hard for them to kit it out to make it look like a WRX

True, if its one of these fair enough, the Genuine WRX/STi versions would be quicker imo until silly speeds are reached and the supra could claw back some ground

True, if its one of these fair enough, the Genuine WRX/STi versions would be quicker imo until silly speeds are reached and the supra could claw back some ground

wow wow wow , who mentioned sti's??

in all fairness they will piss all over an na. the topic of convo here is the wrx. please keep it on topic :D