The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wolverhampton area - mini meet April???

turbonut

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a 130 mile trip to wolverhampton, and about two and a half hours. I'm sure i can knock an hour off that somewhere! :)

Is there a prize for who ever travels the furthest? :D

;) I'm sure you could scrub off at least 45 mins though you would need to tow a petrol pump behind!! :p - then you have to factor in cr@p aerodynamics :badidea: not to worry, I'm sure they'l be a south birmingham one a bit closer (to keep Greg happy ;) ) but there's loads of stuff going on all over the place now the weather's better :ecstatic: Will catch up with you at the Pod or turbofit anyway ;)

Lx

Guest Nicholas
Hey, cool! :lol: I knew you wouldnt be able to resist the bright lights of...erm...wolverhampton....:tumble:

Oooops just realised im washing my hair :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
I hadn't realised the first post changed. So this Sunday it is then.

:)

Pete m8, check out edited first post on this thread...May 13th?? Hope thats ok. tbh, though it might be better as you and Ian are getting work done to your supe's.

the food's ok too at the Spread Eagle, they do a wide range of full on belly fillers to light bites and sandwiches, and tasty puds :yummy: I'll check if they do a Sunday roast cus I'm up for that, defo :drool:

It would be good to have a regular meet I reckon :D

lolx

Linda

Err...No I'm not? (I hope!)

doh...sure someone was...:think: hey, thats good anyway. yeah, was hoping for a meet up but are you going to pod next week end Pete?

Ade and me n Konio are this way if you want to touch base anytime, just give us a shout :thumbs: