The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chorley Pint + Chat?

rob wild

:p Hi Paul its in post 11 i think

As you get off the motor way your going for the 3rd exit heading towards Blackburn and botany bay, 100 yards and you will come to another round about and carry straight on and about 300-400 yards there is a turning on your left take it, then another 15 yards and left again and you will see the pub :)

I dont know where it is myself so im heading in that direction :search:

Cheers

Ian

I think I'm going to struggle to get there guys. I had forgotten that I was out on a do last night and have left my Mondeo in Stockport. There is also very little coolant in my bottle and will have to sort that before I drive the Supe again.

Also apologies for my language last night, I was a bit emotional and very very drunk!!:rolleyes:

Sorry to let you guys down. There is still a chance I'll get all my stuff sorted but the chances are looking slim!

H.

:) It went Ok Mike pity about the weather was a tad nippy and tipping it down great to see two new members Steve and Andy both have very nice soops Andy NA-T looks very nice and another Gunmetal Grey tssk so common nowadays :p LOL

Looks a good venue for further meets .......maybe not the Monthy one its a little far north for the Stafford and NWales guys to make IMO

Cheers

Ian