The mkiv Supra Owners Club

61mph in 40

albundy68

how did you get caught by one of those?! lol, you must have plain jumped that light!!

i honestly dont know, i probably should have contested it because i seriously dont think i did go through the red light, but it was only 3 points so i thought sod it.

the annoying thing is its a work vehicle so i dont have any of the info yet, the woman that called me from work mentioned 3 points, but i dont know if that was just her oppinion or if it said that on the notice of prossecution.

sorry to hear this.

Anybody with a car as nice as your should have a licence to speed.

Good luck

sadly, i was in the prius.

and i dont think

'the toyota prius isnt capable of reaching 61mph your honour'

is a plausible line of defence,

despite the fact that its true! lol

I suppose its for the same reason he drives a high performance car :rolleyes:

Oh so because we all own Supras means we have a licence to speed. Excuse me anybody there? It was a Prius. By your logic a guy with a shotgun can go and shoot people. You know the law. Speed, get caught, take the punishment. Some of us are just lucky.

Oh so because we all own Supras means we have a licence to speed. Excuse me anybody there? It was a Prius. By your logic a guy with a shotgun can go and shoot people. You know the law. Speed, get caught, take the punishment. Some of us are just lucky.

i doubt anyone with a supe can claim to be 100% innocent, mind you i dont think theres many people that can claim 100% innocence no matter what they drive,

youre right, its luck,

...and you never know when your lucks gonna run out :(

it could have been worse.