The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater/Southend meets

Golddigga

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell yes it is.

For last saturday's southend meet (non MKIV) just friends, had 16 turbo'd cars go through. Held up alot of people waiting for everyone tho. But the noise was phenominal (Spelling?). All had to roll at 60 in 3rd and dump at the same time. Didnt really work but was more like a 16 car chatter :D

Lakeside might not be so much of a problem, you tackle them ill tackle Bluewater. But for that suggestion Golddigga, you'll be paying my £1 there and £1 back for the toll :p

Well if we get a Bluewater meet going you will have to pay me back as that means I have to cross the bridge! :p

Ok guys and girls,

Spoke to Lakeside today regarding us organising a regular meet.

Explained the background, very much along the lines of the message given to Bluewater.

The guy I spoke to was very helpful but the guy that i really need to talk to is the Operations Manager who is one leave until next week. The guy I spoke to did suggest writing into the Ops Manager and explaining what we want etc. He also suggested dropping in a couple of pictures.

I am more than happy to write to him, if that is ok with everybody.

I thought I could include a proof of membership screen shot, link to the website so that he can have a look and maybe a couple of pictures of either well loved members cars and/or pictures of other respectable Supra meets.

Does anybody have any links to suitable pictures?? :search:

Ok guys and girls,

Spoke to Lakeside today regarding us organising a regular meet.

Explained the background, very much along the lines of the message given to Bluewater.

The guy I spoke to was very helpful but the guy that i really need to talk to is the Operations Manager who is one leave until next week. The guy I spoke to did suggest writing into the Ops Manager and explaining what we want etc. He also suggested dropping in a couple of pictures.

I am more than happy to write to him, if that is ok with everybody.

I thought I could include a proof of membership screen shot, link to the website so that he can have a look and maybe a couple of pictures of either well loved members cars and/or pictures of other respectable Supra meets.

Does anybody have any links to suitable pictures?? :search:

Your trusy events mods has been digging, quite hard to find a group shot at a single car shoot photoshoot.

was taken at the colchester photoshoot i sorted out :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=32410&d=1143926587

The southend BBQ i sorted :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=42002&d=1156099824

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=42005&d=1156099824

One from one of the infamous southend meets that i hocked up :)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/mikeyb10supra/IMG_0142.jpg

Absolutely loads floating about. Let me know what they say and then perhaps i can see about making something official on here :)

id be up for doing this once a month. perhaps we could give them a rough estimate of numbers and get them to "cordon" off one section of the car park? as its after hours id suggest the car wash area in the car park by marks an sparks on the lower level....

just a thought....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Yea I would also be up for bluewater, alternatively we could do one near gatwick, somewhere like pease pottage services, it would be much closer for me...!

Maybe the guys at AFR could do a bbq as well ;)

lol 2 seconds round the corner from me so ill be up for that too :)