The mkiv Supra Owners Club

all good things come to those who wait - 410BHP

vvteye

Good to hear its back and running properly :) Must be a relief after all this time!

The dyno figures are odd though, for the boost the rw figure is way too low, the flywheel one more or less is right. Seeing as the dyno registers rw power it means something ain't right! Probably the dyno operator not knowing how to do an auto (and the tip's are an absolute nightmare apparently).

:thumbs:

I think the cut kicks in at 1.0, But if you have a fcd you shouldnt have a problem with fuel cut.

Yeah, however I have a hks fcd which allows you to dial a setting.

the HKS FCD modifies the boost sensor's voltage seen by the ECU. Depending on the setting used, the severity of voltage modification (and fuel cut pressure) can be varied. For example, the setting, 7, results in 4.08 volts seen by the ECU when the boost sensor is outputting 5 volts. Setting #5 results in 3.69 volts to the ECU with 5 volts sensor output, and recommended setting #9 for the supra results in 4.44 volts to the ECU with 5 volts sensor output.

so with that in mind I noted in the early days it was set on 8 and I moved it to 9. Today I moved it back to 8 and will tyake it out later to see the effect.

Any of you experts out there have any advice on why this is not a good idea?

I did a run at Surrey rolling road (1.15 bar BPU) and that came out at 338.7 BHP rear wheels and their estimate was 405.3 BHP on the Flywheel.

Ro

I took my old T61 supe to SRR. Charlie is a good lad, let me play his PS2 while I was waiting. At only 1.1 bar of boost mine made simliar figures to yours Ro.

At the flywheel:

456bhp @ 6200 RPM

442 ft lbs of torque @ 4300 RPM

At the rears

383bhp

375 ft lbs