The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leicestershire convoy - Thor dyno day

Bob

Guest Nicholas
Will do mate, PM me your number.

They'll hear us doing 180 :D unless you think we can manage to stick to 70 ash?? ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
Right lads

We need to be at M1 Leicester Forest Services South bound for 7.45am and leave by 8.00am sharpish to meet Cable at M69.

ETA for Thor should be 9am :)

Do we all agree ?

Bloody hell 7:45am???? I might need a wake up call. Ohh think I'll get a couple of bacon and egg Mc Muffins on the way :D

Guest Nicholas
You could ask them to change it to p.m, you might just about make it ;) :p mmmm, you like muffins? me too :innocent: :drool:

lol

l

x

haha soooooo funny :tongue: I'm always on time :p me, you a McMuffin and my bonnet what more could you ask for :eyebrows:

Guest Nicholas
Who's going on the rollies?

Who do I need to speak to (Maz?) should I choose to put Artemis on and she what she's got?

:)

lol you better hurry mate everyones paid up :) yeah put her on! oh and don't be gay and hang around in stinkley come to the LFE services you live in Narborough... loser ;)

lol you better hurry mate everyones paid up :) yeah put her on! oh and don't be gay and hang around in stinkley come to the LFE services you live in Narborough... loser ;)

Yer go on Stef.

How dare you refer to the beautiful town of Hinckley as Stinkley :)

Guest Nicholas
Yer go on Stef.

How dare you refer to the beautiful town of Hinckley as Stinkley :)

lol sorry Mark :) I'd ask you and Cable to come to LFE but it's silly when you're near the M69 are you going to run your car on the dyno?? :cool:

True Nick......about being in Narborough of course, not the loser bit. Losers don't have Magnum PI tashes (even thought mine makes me look like a complete tosser)

LFE Services it is then mate....see you there

Hanky, Cable you can kiss my white ass :D

Guest Nicholas
True Nick......about being in Narborough of course, not the loser bit. Losers don't have Magnum PI tashes (even thought mine makes me look like a complete tosser)

LFE Services it is then mate....see you there

Hanky, Cable you can kiss my white ass :D

I'll be going from littlethorpe matey so may see you on the way :cool:

lol sorry Mark :) I'd ask you and Cable to come to LFE but it's silly when you're near the M69 are you going to run your car on the dyno?? :cool:

Yer, we will just see you on the M69. I was slightly tempted but I really need every penny for my brake upgrade and to finally go BPU. Next time though.

Guest Nicholas
Cool, you have my mobile dont you mate...give us a bell.

Will do Magnum :) ooops just realised I only have your girlfriends number Stef pm please :D

if it wasnt for the F1 GP 2:00am start I would come along just to wave you off.

Oi!!! I said '"wave you off"' Mr Spanky ;)

Thats a poor excuse Ed :)

LOL, I know what you wanted to say Ed... its the tash isn't it. Its floored slightly in that attracts men as well as women :)