The mkiv Supra Owners Club

11 March (Sunday) - Twisted Vision Meet + BBQ + Supra Group Photo

SupraAyf

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great meet, Good to meet so many new people and put some faces to some old names (Jake). I dont think I got to speak to everyone but met most people.

Thanks to everyone for pointing out the cracks, dents, possible lignment problems and anything I might of missed. :D

The guys at Twisted Vision have to say were great guys and even offered to photoshop all the cracks and dents out of my pics :(

Si great looking car and look forward to us getting those pics done in the summer :)

Im looking forward to looking through everyones photo's so post a link up to your own thread in this thread so it doesnt grow massive.

Guest pompeysupra

great day out guys. Si - car looks awsome, great colour..... please dont follow me and my dodgy sat nav down any narrow country lanes though :D

Looks fantastic, great colour, i just hope you choose to paint the rest of the bonnet, i think it stands out awfully :(

fair enough, everyone is open to there own onion:p .

but have you seen it in the flesh, plus there are other details of carbon on the car, which i think pick up on it, but each to there own:tongue:

great day out guys. Si - car looks awsome, great colour..... please dont follow me and my dodgy sat nav down any narrow country lanes though :D

hope not, next time ill have my own sat nav

yeah the other carbon bits look ok, just the bonnet, as you say my opinion.

If the whole center park from top to the bottom of the bonnet had been left ive seen taht before, looks nice, just doesent do it for me imo

Loving the colour tho

wat a lovely sunny day and wats so good about it was i was surrounded by supras:) always want to see a wide bodied supra and its made me want to do the top secret kit ,

just got to check me cash flow as im try to do single with poss titan stroker.

pic0003.jpg

pic00013.jpg

Hi everyone had a great time.

Glad i came along, enjoyed the food! and was nice putting names to faces (SupraAyf finally nice to meet you) :D

Hope you get your car on the road soon Si, i loved the look of it! bet you cant wait to drive it! :D

Nice high speed drive back on the motorway too, passed other supes on the way back which was fun! :eyebrows:

ive heard where you working now teri, not many parts for the supra likely to go there, least i hope

Lol funny enough - my new diff comes from a twin turbo that found its way there :( just trying to get a twin prop- to diff donut now.