The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel computers (eManage?) + injectors

carl0s

Each to their own, all I know is that the system regarding turbo 2working sequentially would not work with fuel rail and 680cc injectors brought into the equation (ie 680 divided by 440 to form the percentage fueling) and nobody could offer any answers (here included) whilst still retaining the original ecu (auto trans) and a piggy back, the additional injectors solved the issue and give no probs (455rwhp on hybrids).

I've just read all of your 40 posts and not once have you mentioned this "issue", so how exactly did you try to get answers off here?...you had a boost issue which was 110% nothing to do with the eManage or bigger injectors.

This is the new Innovate screen

http://www.injectedperformance.com/Images/Products/Med-7501a.jpg

Nic, that gauge looks different to the XD-16 that they're showing on innovatemotorsports.com

How much can you do the complete kit - e.g. sensor, bung, screen etc. for ?

Nic, that gauge looks different to the XD-16 that they're showing on innovatemotorsports.com

How much can you do the complete kit - e.g. sensor, bung, screen etc. for ?

This is their new gauge and hasn't be launched yet, apparently it will be available in 2 weeks time.

Innovate is a US company, so best to source from one of the UK or US traders.

Carlos,

Unless you're thinking of taking your car further, personally I wouldn't worry about getting a WBO2 gauge/sensor with all the hassle of finding somewhere to mount it etc.

Just take your car to a decent garage with a dyno, and get them to give it a run and ask them to monitor AFR's.

If they're all OK, then there's nothing to worry about.

If on the other hand, you're thinking of increasing the power of your car, then I would personally, get an aftermarket ECU that can monitor the AFR's directly (again saving the need for the AFR gauge - although you would still need the WBO2 sensor) and check that everything is working OK. That way, if it's not you can see if you've still got room to increase the duty cycles or if they hit 100% at all, or are regularly going over 80%, then you can decide to either fit larger injectors or get a FPR and increase the base pressure.

Hope that helps.

Carlos,

Unless you're thinking of taking your car further, personally I wouldn't worry about getting a WBO2 gauge/sensor with all the hassle of finding somewhere to mount it etc.

Just take your car to a decent garage with a dyno, and get them to give it a run and ask them to monitor AFR's.

If they're all OK, then there's nothing to worry about.

If on the other hand, you're thinking of increasing the power of your car, then I would personally, get an aftermarket ECU that can monitor the AFR's directly (again saving the need for the AFR gauge - although you would still need the WBO2 sensor) and check that everything is working OK. That way, if it's not you can see if you've still got room to increase the duty cycles or if they hit 100% at all, or are regularly going over 80%, then you can decide to either fit larger injectors or get a FPR and increase the base pressure.

Hope that helps.

That sounds like good advice. Thanks Tony.

I'm not planning to go beyond the stock turbos I don't think.

Can the eManage ultimate monitor AFRs? I presume it can, since it has this 'auto tune to desired AFR' feature. ?