The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Event: Harewood Hillclimb - 15th April (Nr Leeds)

michael

Tickets are still available on the gate and with the way things are going that might be the quickest way to get them, still no sign of ours :(

Will call again tomorrow.

You'll be able to park up with the rest of us, just tell them you are from the MKIVSupra club and that parking has been reserved, hopefully that is more organised than the pre-booked tickets :(

Would be good to have you there :)

Awesome...look forward to seeing you all there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably will go to the next one as I would like to put faces to names, so will do if it is convenient timing. But Morpheous can have the ticket for this one and he can shove a fiver in a cancer research box if he wishes

I probably will go to the next one as I would like to put faces to names, so will do if it is convenient timing. But Morpheous can have the ticket for this one and he can shove a fiver in a cancer research box if he wishes

I'll leave that with you to sort out, just let me know what to do with the ticket :)

Ticket office was broken into, tickets still haven't been sent - they have offered 2 options, post them today in the hope they arrive tomorrow or put them in envelopes for collection on the gate. I've gone with the second option, it makes more sense.

Unfortunately I don't have surnames for everyone so I've given them your forum username and the bit of name I know (first name) - I'm going to give them my mobile number and send everyone with tickets it in a PM, if there are any issues on the day ring me and I'll storm to the gate and kick off "Andy Hannah Style" ;)

Alan M - have you sorted anything with the ticket as yet? If someone else is taking it they will now need to give your name to collect it on the gate. If you want me to post it to you or hang onto it let me know.

Practice starts at 9am and timed runs start at 12:30 - I'll be aiming to get there around 9am, hard to say how busy it'll be but hopefully it won't be as foggy as it is today!

Is everyone OK with the directions? Any questions outstanding?

Parking:

They are going up to Harewood on Saturday to sort this out for you so when you get there on Sunday if you're not sure, ask for Andrew Thorpe or Dale Cordingley and they'll show you where to go.

We'll see what happens :)

A shame some of you missed out but I had a cracking day, good company, great weather and interesting viewing.

I hope everyone else enjoyed it, I think I'll be going back on the 13th of May if anyone fancies it, I'll just turn up though, the £1.50 saving on pre-booked tickets isn't worth the hassle.

I took a few pictures and I'm just uploading them, if you get a dead link wait a few minutes:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/harewood-15-04-07/

The "spirited drive" back home wasn't all that exciting, sorry to Matt and Rich for picking a road with a caravan on it, hope you got fuelled up and escaped those Cosworths :) I ended up back in Harewood, Pool Bank was queued back too much,

See you all at Squires and maybe back at Harewood....