The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need some ideas for interior lighting

Clarkey

btw, by means of a minor update; I wired in one of 4 front interior green neon tubes today. The wiring is there for the other 3 and I just need to put them in.

Wish I'd gone for longer ones now :( More light required.

The switch I've got is an ignited illuminated switch with a blue LED to indicate power. It's WAY bright - right in my face. Need to dull it down a bit with something over it. Like some of that Foliatec light lens blackening paint or something. :sly:

Originally posted by lightwave

Yep.

And Paul E - what's that you've got in your boot? A perspex window with some holes by the look of things... what's under it?

I have a kicker pro sub in there

If you need any covers / speaker cloth or etched perspex please let me know

:thumbs:

That's the configuration I just went for. I've got 3 of the 4 in so far - the one under the drivers seat is hard, because of the motor :(

I'll take some pics of how it is so far... when I get hold of a camera.

I bought Fusion interior neons... went for 8" ones, but I should've got the 15" ones. There's room for them, and I just strapped them all up with cable ties - less permanent and more convenient.

Now about that 4th neon... :confused:

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

have a chat with Emin ... he's sorting me out with some neons and wiring 'em up for me.

you can try this site ... http://www.litewave.co.uk

Mate will give you a call in a min, i have your goodies with me now!!

As for others, i can source all types of neons at nearly all colours at very good prices on there own or with installation which can be wired however you please, all this information will be up shortly on this BBS when my fees are paid :innocent: ;)

had a look at that site and u can get 12@ LED tubes for about the same price as one of those GEM LED's , which would be better for the interior??

Or the 4 accent lights are only £16.95, what about these?

By the way all i want lit is the footwells

Originally posted by supra TT myster

Mate will give you a call in a min, i have your goodies with me now!!

As for others, i can source all types of neons at nearly all colours at very good prices on there own or with installation which can be wired however you please, all this information will be up shortly on this BBS when my fees are paid :innocent: ;)

Hi Mate! Thanks for the call ! Will see you on Friday at 8. Looking forward to my blings :) Haha! Will take some pix & post 'em up!

• 11 months later...