The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen meet?

kslb

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fantastic day :D really nice to meet all those who turned up :)

Just a shame i missed the early part but i got called back to get Paula :p

She really loved it tired her out sitting laughing at the whole day cos it was sogood :)

Cant wait to see some of the video's we had some fun on the way back down the road:D

Really enjoyed the track just a shame we couldnt do more:P

Was just getting used to the track as we were leaving :p

Thanks for a great day Keith

Hey guys hope everybody made it home ok,Nice to meet some new faces and some really old ones:p shame about the weather but still really enjoyed the meet.

took a few snaps nice one of Eve before the misshap:( Look forward to meeting up again soon.

i just wanted to push the car more and more every time i went round :p

If i lived closer woulda just burned out the tyreslol but cant drive home 200 miles with slicks:P

Im still gutted for Eve i kept getting flashbacks all the way home and feeling crappy :(

I'd be up for knockhill

I think your up for almost anything Eve (lol). You didn't take much persuasion to go for a few more laps (regretfully).

A very enjoyable day, well done to Keith for organising, its always great to meet up again, hopefully we can all meet up soon.

Cheers

Ian

Sorry cudnt make it troops, Went into glas and got hammered, and checked out some ladies, :p I'll be at the next one, as its Bonus time Soon at work.

P.s Going to have sore head in the morning, not good! hope you's all had a good day today? :)

Geo

Some good pics there guys and gals shame about the prang the damage dosent look to bad though really disapointed that i couldnt be there but def be at the next one.Im gonna look at prices for hiring out the old airstrip at edzel for the day when i get a chance.Dont think it would cost to much theres a nice big straight and some little twisty bits and nice grassy run off instead of tyres(should please Eve).Home on dry land on monday so il try and get some prices mid week il post them up here and we can take it from there.