The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cambridge Area Meet

Terminator

Good night guys! Gold star to Anita for furthest travelled.

Spoiler's going on tomorrow Justin, told the mrs it was £100, her reply was "try that story next time and i'll pull you throu with the rough end of a pineapple!":eek:

:thumbs:

Good meet. Nice to meet some more people. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you Justin.

Ant and Rich - saw you in the layby on the A10. Hope you weren't broken down and were just squabbling about who's car is fastest again :)

James.

Originally posted by JamesG

Good meet. Nice to meet some more people. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you Justin.

Ant and Rich - saw you in the layby on the A10. Hope you weren't broken down and were just squabbling about who's car is fastest again :)

James.

Next time mate.

PS I absolutely slaughtered a lowered big wheeled, fat exhausted, silver WRX about an hour before the meet, and I mean slaughtered so there is lots in it :D

Originally posted by secondjump

Good night guys! Gold star to Anita for furthest travelled.

Spoiler's going on tomorrow Justin, told the mrs it was £100, her reply was "try that story next time and i'll pull you throu with the rough end of a pineapple!":eek:

Dave dya want me to get my missus to tell your missus that it was £100 :D

Originally posted by Justin

Dave dya want me to get my missus to tell your missus that it was £100 :D

Dude, you really don't want them to meet!!!........those hybrids would be history followed by a poke in the eye with v. sharp stick, with more grieve and punishment to follow, for all the previous bullshit '£100' bargain buy jobbies you've told her!!:D :D

Originally posted by Justin

Next time mate.

PS I absolutely slaughtered a lowered big wheeled, fat exhausted, silver WRX about an hour before the meet, and I mean slaughtered so there is lots in it :D

Ant's scooby would have slaughtered it too then I suspect :D It's not 'quite' standard. Mr Bob Rawle has had a go at it and the list of mods is as long as, well I'll say my arm to keep it clean.

Here are a couple of photos from the meet (sorry about the red cars being a bit fuzzy!). I also have a bit of video if you want me to email it (max size here is 200K which is just too small!!!).

Justin - either you have a very very powerful Supra or you were chasing an old / UK scooby :D :D :D. Richard's is a BPU'd running about 1.2 bar, plus, this "try out" was in a straight line in the dry - not exactly playing to the scooby's strengths. I was actually very chuffed that the scooby could hold its own in the Supra's territory - I suspect that it would be the scooby that would do the slaughtering if we factored in some water, some bends or we did it from a standstill! I trust myself to be objective about this as this is precisely why I ended up with both of these cars - they compliment each other nicely.

Anyway, slightly off topic - I just wanted to say it was a great evening with a fantastic turnout, so thanks to everyone for coming and I promise I'll bring the Supra next month!!!

img_2183.jpg

OK dude fair-do's I stand corrected thumbs:

Originally posted by anthonyj

Here are a couple of photos from the meet (sorry about the red cars being a bit fuzzy!). I also have a bit of video if you want me to email it (max size here is 200K which is just too small!!!).

Justin - either you have a very very powerful Supra or you were chasing an old / UK scooby :D :D :D. Richard's is a BPU'd running about 1.2 bar, plus, this "try out" was in a straight line in the dry - not exactly playing to the scooby's strengths. I was actually very chuffed that the scooby could hold its own in the Supra's territory - I suspect that it would be the scooby that would do the slaughtering if we factored in some water, some bends or we did it from a standstill! I trust myself to be objective about this as this is precisely why I ended up with both of these cars - they compliment each other nicely.

Anyway, slightly off topic - I just wanted to say it was a great evening with a fantastic turnout, so thanks to everyone for coming and I promise I'll bring the Supra next month!!!

: