The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am I being ripped of by seller 'Lucifer'?

PhilMorrison

A Complaints Moderator (CM) - that's what we need.

This method of resolving issues in the public forum never seems to work, and as some of the guys have insinuated; it can be bad for trader business in certain circumstances.

As a proposition but it could work by the complainant first dispatching an e-mail to the CM, who then contacts the other guy to see what's up. A period of consultation is then conducted between the two parties which then leads to the CM making an 'informed' decision based on the info he has received. The penalty awards could be a 'strike' to an individuals name (2 strikes and you're out type thing), or a club ban could be awarded in the worst circumstances.

Its only an idea but it would save shed loads of hassle on here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Complaints Moderator (CM) - that's what we need.

This method of resolving issues in the public forum never seems to work, and as some of the guys have insinuated; it can be bad for trader business in certain circumstances.

As a proposition but it could work by the complainant first dispatching an e-mail to the CM, who then contacts the other guy to see what's up. A period of consultation is then conducted between the two parties which then leads to the CM making an 'informed' decision based on the info he has received. The penalty awards could be a 'strike' to an individuals name (2 strikes and you're out type thing), or a club ban could be awarded in the worst circumstances.

Its only an idea but it would save shed loads of hassle on here.

Very good idea indeed pass it on to a mod:)

FFS! WHats the problem? I have here in a box ready to go out a wireing loom that this thread was started about... As soon as i Knew about it I got it sorted yet you lot continue to argue about things you no nothing about....

Myself and Interpro go out of our way to make our customers happy, Im sorry Martin let his foot of the gas and upset a few people but its not like anyone will loose out... As soon as I know about anyproblems I sort them... What more can I do?

Now for the important issues... Phil.. your loom is boxed up, I just need an address to send it out... Can you PM it to me.......

Thanks

Jody,

If I may.......

I would hazard a guess that you are unfortunately taking the fall-out from the whole Martin debarcle.

Whilst from my own perspective it is undeserved, you should probably expect it until such time as mkivstore has all it's legacy issues resolved with customers.

Just my 2p, take it or leave it bud.

I think CJ that is where the true problem lies too many upstarts and people with little life experience on here and it is getting right on my Tits, lets start another forum with an age limit no under 30's:)

mmmmm

Sounds like a comment you made a while ago on another thread re the majority of the membership being made up of either young chavs or old guys who cant afford a proper super car.

What do you want a 30-35 year old only forum ???

FFS! WHats the problem? I have here in a box ready to go out a wireing loom that this thread was started about... As soon as i Knew about it I got it sorted yet you lot continue to argue about things you no nothing about....

Myself and Interpro go out of our way to make our customers happy, Im sorry Martin let his foot of the gas and upset a few people but its not like anyone will loose out... As soon as I know about anyproblems I sort them... What more can I do?

Now for the important issues... Phil.. your loom is boxed up, I just need an address to send it out... Can you PM it to me.......

Thanks

Calm Down Jody. Its not your fault and dont think anyone is blaming you> Unfortunately there is a lot of MESS that you have to clear out thx to the history of mkivstore.com - thats just the way it is.

With time; no doubts your credentials will be stamped all over mkivstore.com......so stick in there.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you Lewis. It would seem that whilst Jody was the force that kept mkivstore running, he now has a backlog of shit to deal with that isn't his fault at all!

You have my sympathy Jody, here's hoping things ease up sooner rather than later :)

Lol I am calm :)

Lewis I understand yes... I am fully aware problems will come out of the woodwork.. I have no problems with that.. I expect it.

But I do not understand why people continue to bicker about Martin when they have no experiance in dealing with him.. Cant we just leave him alone.. The constant bad mouthing is still hurting the business Im trying desperatly to sort out...That as of tomorrow Martin will have no involvement.. (Only existing problems etc)

If people have ANY problems talk to me..

No mate, I would keep it as is TBH. Jody started sorting it for me by contacting Martin. Martin then dropped the whole thing like a heap of fecking bricks, therefore; keep it going until you are sorted!

The whole thing is a real shame as the new owners are going to have to do a bloody good job to achieve the same reputation as the likes of Paul Whiffen, Chris Wilson and Envy etc!!

Look on the bright side, atleast now they have a chance.....thx to Jody

And you missed Sextons / Pheonix (two others that I have personally used) - these guys should also be considered as the creme de la creme.

There are many more that are also pretty good.

Those that have the necessary business acumen make a success out of this opportunity.

mmmmm

Sounds like a comment you made a while ago on another thread re the majority of the membership being made up of either young chavs or old guys who cant afford a proper super car.

What do you want a 30-35 year old only forum ???

I have made an apology in this thread like i said i got wound up a bit

Just wondering, Jody are you actually gonna be taking things over yourself at mkiv store. I seem to have missed out on whether you are or not. If you are then good luck to you and I think we should all offer our support and best wishes. By the way, The work you did for me was top notch. Good luck mate.