Wrong exhaust, cut and shut?

Bakerboy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple confusion, Tritons mechanics had 2 exhausts on the floor for 2 different jobs and just mixed them up. All sorted now :)

Gaz.

PMSL.....so they were prepared to cut someone elses exhaust and put it on a supra

Thats not a mistake...its a catastophic blunder...

imi

Hi peeps,

After waiting 4 weeks

Hi Marc,

Didn't spot that before - do you mean from us?

You placed the online order on the 13th (of January) and it was dispatched on the 18th? We'd normally send everything next day but we had to wait a few days for the side skirts to come in!

I know it was day late due a TNT delivery issue but you had the tracking number and updates on the delivery. That is not 4 weeks!

Gaz.

No I meant 4 weeks ago I went to buy one from another supplier the order processed but then they told me they dont take electron so i waited 5 working days for the refund then re-orderd with you guys, I should of been more clear but as mentioned in the original post was quick rushed post to see people's opinions..

Sorry for any confusion, the delivery time with envy was good.

Hmm. Baker....you need to learn to be a bit more responsible; your posts were finger pointing at Envy and this is not acceptable if, as you now admit they were not in the wrong.

I strongly disagree, read the post again i didn't want to name name's.

2 people in a row said to name them, i was reluctant to do so but did yes but you are getting the wrong end of the stick.

It wasn't my intention.

I strongly disagree, read the post again i didn't want to name name's.

2 people in a row said to name them, i was reluctant to do so but did yes but you are getting the wrong end of the stick.

It wasn't my intention.

Disagree about what.....:stickpoke - I am not referring to the naming of the trader...you led us to believe that "the trader" was in the wrong on MANY Fronts.

Maybe english isnt your first language....have a read through what you posted again, you clearly pass the delay in postage and getting the part wrong (also the induction kit wrong) down to the trader.

Envy were NEVER the cause for delay (as per your admission)

Envy didnt send out the wrong exhaust (your numpty garage were chopping someone elses exhaust)

Envy probably didnt get the induction kit wrong either - (although if they did, then so what)

Hi peeps,

After waiting 4 weeks I finally got my Blitz nur spec R cat back exhaust to be fitted on my 95 N/A supra aerotop, and found out that I was sent the wrong part.

I'm not naming names, but was obviously not happy with this as i've been waiting ages for it to come and to be fitted.

Sending it back and waiting ages again is the last thing I want to do, so the reputable garage said as an option they can 'cut and shut it' to fit my car as I was sent the vvti model.

.......................................it being looked at the moment...

Pretty embarassing reading....... :idiot:

No worries... I think most people (like me) would have read that and thought 4 weeks is a long time to wait for us to send an order.

I hope you can bring yourself to order from us again :D

Gaz.

Don't do it, as this thread highlights - gaz is quite obviously evil!

I am glad it is all sorted but it must be very disappointing for the pack. I could sense there were several just waiting to enter into a trader eating frenzy. :rolleyes:

Then you should keep your head down instead of fuelling the smouldering ashes ;)

How goes it?

That's WAY to harsh imi :mad:

Rather than taking on good advice you strongly disagreed....didn't you.

Anyway...best of luck now that its all sorted. I hope triton or whatever they are called dont fix the induction kit as a baffle for the exhaust....:D

Well done to the evil Gaz....:D