The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yo Yo Yo

DODGYDODDS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL, thanks i guess to the welcomes but surley most of u have better stuff to do than question about prenunciation. one thing is for sure,, or shall i say FO' SHO'. MUHAHAHAHAHA:p

I DEFFO AINT A GANGSTER,,

thanks to the peeps wit the good comments, notice the distinct lack of commas now.:)

Drop the stupid words like 'ERE', 'ur', 'wit' etc and you'll find we're a helpful bunch. You might need us in the future.

If you're going to continue writing your posts in the style of a 13 year old girl's text messages most of us would prefer it if you slung your hook.

AIGHT????!!!

Guest Nicholas
Drop the stupid words like 'ERE', 'ur', 'wit' etc and you'll find we're a helpful bunch. You might need us in the future.

If you're going to continue writing your posts in the style of a 13 year old girl's text messages most of us would prefer it if you slung your hook.

AIGHT????!!!

:goodpost:

I do think this forum can be a little harsh to newcomers - fair enough let them know we don't agree with txt speak and general bad spelling/grammar but don't abuse the poor things!!

They'll soon learn when they ask a question in technical and get no replies that we don't tend to read that shite anyway.

AIGHT????!!!

cough

I have to say that you have a fine looking Supra there mucka.

Don't worry about the other guys as they'll settle in a little while. No need to leave the forum as we all have something to offer each other by way of advice etc!!

Stick around good mate;)

DONT WORRY, IM GONE BUT BEFORE I GO JUST WANT TO SAY---

SEE THE HIPOCRASY ON THIS SITE,,, all this over me sayin yo yo yo, and u want to end that comment in ''aight''

trust me i will never need ur help, how can u read these posts with ur head up ur backside any way.

im happy i have a supra but shame this is how you welcome new members, and the impression you give, shame really, maybe it's cause im a young supra owner at 24,, im just never going to fit in with people as stuck up as that.

word of advice,, if some posts out of your gregorian style with a bit of character, just advise them instead of making them highly unwelcome.

He's shouting again too! :D

DONT WORRY, IM GONE BUT BEFORE I GO JUST WANT TO SAY---

SEE THE HIPOCRASY ON THIS SITE,,, all this over me sayin yo yo yo, and u want to end that comment in ''aight''

trust me i will never need ur help, how can u read these posts with ur head up ur backside any way.

im happy i have a supra but shame this is how you welcome new members, and the impression you give, shame really, maybe it's cause im a young supra owner at 24,, im just never going to fit in with people as stuck up as that.

word of advice,, if some posts out of your gregorian style with a bit of character, just advise them instead of making them highly unwelcome.

Alot of people, your age and younger fit in rather well.

As for the rest i posibly couldn't comment, im not quite fluent in tard, and therefore couln't understand your posts.

Alot of people here are not the greatest spellers, nor gurus or grammar but it does not take 2 minutes to run your posts through a spell checker or the tard translator. Its just plain lazyness.

Off you trot. :bye:

Guest CoolsBlue

DODGYDODDS - i wouldnt listen to half these lot, when i joined i was laughed at because i wanted a project supra for 1k at age 16, dosent really give you any push to do it, then i acutally got one and 'respect from members',dont listen to them....

he was polite, wanted to meet you guys at meets and stuff, ok he was slang writing or whatever, but you understood!!!! so why take one at him? why you gotta take the pi*s to make yourself fell big?

u lot need to grow the hell up....aight

:unfair: