The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Store and Lucifer (Martin)

ellis

I can back all that! Martin and Jody are carrying out my TT conversion and altho Jody has been extreamly busy there techinical back up and help has been second to none. There has never once been a problem of getting hold of either of them.

I think Jody said he will tell everyone who the new ower is when hes got to grips with everything.

Oh and im not being evasive either, Why dont you post up the entire PM conversation, so people can get teh WHOLE story before we all start this again eh? Then from then on well deal with everything in public.

Never my intention - I don't air my dirty laundry in public - just wondered where you/the company was, that was all. I've told nobody anything at all Martin, the issue lies between you and me in private. End to the thread.