The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miles this week?

Fifty

no no no no!! when you try and gain weight you need to cut out all other activities to keep all those nice calories in you hence no running

Everyone needs cardiovascular exercise. Just lifting weights to gain bulk cannot be healthy for a body that isn't fit. :blink:

What were you doing around these parts?

I'm up there quite a lot, usually at least once a week, I'm usually at the rink on a Thursday (We don't have one here in Cheltenham, and if I fall over there's less chance of someone seeing me in the street), and I used to be part of the KroozTelford lot (Sorry, I made that site... lol)...

But from those days, I've built up a lot of friends, I like the drive up and back, and to be fair, Telford chicks are easy :)

I'm up there quite a lot, usually at least once a week, I'm usually at the rink on a Thursday (We don't have one here in Cheltenham, and if I fall over there's less chance of someone seeing me in the street), and I used to be part of the KroozTelford lot (Sorry, I made that site... lol)...

But from those days, I've built up a lot of friends, I like the drive up and back, and to be fair, Telford chicks are easy :)

Ah I see!

I joined that after you mentioned it last time. It's a bit quiet. They wanted me to be a show car or something. They seem a nice bunch to be fair. One member works opposite me.